flight stick or headset?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by soursalts, Aug 25, 2012.

1. okay so I preordered damage inc WWII pacific fighter something or other lol. its a WWII plane dogfighting type game and its pretty cool, but I preordered it for the flightstick, the madcatz av8r I think. anyways, I really want a flightstick, and one hasn't come out for Xbox in years. I also want to get a crazy Ass headset, like $200 or some shit, and the game with the flightstick is $150. I want to use the flight stick for battlefield when I fly jets, and I'm gonna get a modern jet fighting game too. I'm going to gamestop on Tuesday so should I go through with buying the flight stick or go for a set of tritons (headset) or actually I want a racing wheel too, and I think they always have the normal Microsoft force feedback one in there for $100. what do you guys think? anyone with personal experience with flight sticks/headsets/racing wheels?

2. Tritons are good but if you're gonna spend $200 spend $50 more and get Astros. I've got turtle bech x11s and they work just fine

3. Save up some more money and buy the fanatec racing wheel and pedals. Best racing wheel I've ever had. I got it online for around 260.

4. lool flightstick for battlefield, battlefield is TERRIBLE in regards too flight-control, well the mod BF desert combat actually had a good control scheme, other than that. You're just fine with the duel analogs sticks.

5. [quote name='"Relentless"']lool flightstick for battlefield, battlefield is TERRIBLE in regards too flight-control, well the mod BF desert combat actually had a good control scheme, other than that. You're just fine with the duel analogs sticks.[/quote]

What...

6. [quote name='"Relentless"']lool flightstick for battlefield, battlefield is TERRIBLE in regards too flight-control, well the mod BF desert combat actually had a good control scheme, other than that. You're just fine with the duel analogs sticks.[/quote]

fuck them sitcks. it just isn't as fun as id imagine it to be