Flight of the Conchords

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by brewsky, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Am I the only one who likes gettin waifed and watching Flight of the Conchords??

This is my fave.. hahaha a home made camera phone, i died..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoBAqK-fN4k"]YouTube - Flight Of The Conchords - Mugged[/ame]

2. #2 MrGers, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
    season 1 was stellar. first time i saw it i was so damn high i had to ask myself if id like it sober, but even sober its a great great show. the first episode of season 2 is onDemand and floating around somewhere online and i have to say it sucks. i dont get it. the songs blow. the plot sucked. the addition of greg proops was promising but not enough to bring up the show. lets hope the rest of season 2 doesnt suck such a giant cock.

EDIT: also, try the search button next time, there are at least 4 other threads titles "flight of the conchords"

3. "And maybe later we can get high by the refridgerator- if that's what your into" :]

4. This is like THE hipster show of the moment. Don't get me wrong it's alright but the humor's just way too subtle to really be funny, that and I'm not really interested in the characters at all.

While I'm at it Summer Heights High is terrible.

5. I really love this show and I think that season 2 really turned itself around after the first episode. The gang episode is hilarious.

6. Love watching this show stoned, my fave so far this season is the Hurt Feelings rap, funny shit.

7. newest episode of season 2 was probably one of the best of s2 I really am dissapointed w/ season 2, but then again I didn't expect the novelty of the characters to last so long. That sort of quirky subtle humor can't be dragged on for so long and still remain hilarious But I LOVED season 1 it was great. Now the personas of all the characters are getting old...the new songs are not that good either.

8. Too many dicks on the dance floor!

9. the first times i got high i watched this show and was instantly hooked. season one made me explode with laughter. ive yet to see season 2, or even any of season one in quite some time. ima have to go to a friends place whos got digital cable haha

10. It's def get hot by the refridgerator

Nice try though