Flight 93 shot down by an F16

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pemberton, Apr 28, 2006.

1. ok to the guy who said that it had to be a missle, heres a little experement for ya. Take a peice of construction paper, roll it into a collum, and tape it shut with a peice of translucent tape. Then put a brick ontop of it. the structual integrity of the collum is so strong it will support a brick, the same fucking thing my house is made out of. Now imagine a collum made out of steel and titanium and load it full of jet fuel and attach two little wings to the side of it. Then slam it into the side of a building at 500 miles an hour.what you're gonna have is the hole where the plane slamed into and the wings are gonna snap off and the explosion is going to pull the wings and debris inward.
    there, i just crapped all over the poorly thought out missle conspiracy theory.

2. One question though. How could they identify all of the bodies execpt for a couple, but for some reason there are no remains of the plane. Piece of the feuselage and scraps around the lawn is it. I would think if the plane desintigrated, wouldnt the people? Or at least be charred to jane doe.