Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flicking the bic with resinous fingers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DutchX5, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I hate that shit. You know those really sticky dank nugs that you can't put in your grinder because it'll get it all gooey? So you break it up with your fingers which get sticky then you can't flick your lighter properly and it hurts your thumb.

:mad:

2. Did you take the safety off your lighter? I break up plenty of sticky dank and my only problem is splitting rillos.

3. Dear god, no...
    [​IMG]

4. I totally know what you're talking about, it's an absolute pain in the ass. That's how I always take them off using a key or a screw driver.:D

5. Yeah I started taking off the safeties as soon as I knew how to do that. But occasionally I forget and it just kills my thumb and I have to start using my index finger to flick it because I don't feel like wrestling the safety off lol

6. No safety lighters > safety lighters.
    Why would you choose pride over lighting the flame easier?

7. yeah. last night. but it was actual rez. i had it all over my hands and didnt wanna get up to wash them.

8. I don't know about you, but it's way easier to use a grinder on sticky bud.

9. if you got resin on your thumb, wouldn't it help keep it from slipping?

10. Your weed turns to goo when you use your buster? the fuck are you buying man:confused:

11. ^^ troll!! gtfo:devious:

:wave::smoke:

12. ....No dude, you GTFO. Resinous finger suck, but usually even the really sticky shit is always broken up best in my grinder.