Flick your Bic?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ars moriendi, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This apple cured stuff I spoke of in a thread previosly is potent as hell... it smells like really smooth red wine mixed with apple no bud smell at all and it tastes a good sour apple altoid almost....but the high is insanity! I can\'t feel my fucking legs or even tell \'em what to do! Jesus...

Anywho I was flipping through pandora\'s box and checking out bongs on another site...they happen to use a bic just like every stoner as the universal approx. photographic measurement and that got me thinking lol

We have bongs bubblers and pipes with a bic....but what about genitalia? lol Flick your bic side by side with your dick or flick your bic next to your slit

Now thats a stoner thought eh?

2. man your so high, that is a stoner thought and a half.

3. Some people will use mini-bics to make their shit seem larger.

4. im 2 bics and a mini...

heheh :p

5. LOL.. i use a miniBIC but only cuz it\'s the only sized lighter that fits in my lighter case.. i\'d much rather carry a normal sized BIC since they last for so long

on a side note, did anyone know that BIC lighters are good for like 10,000 minutes or so? the number isn\'t exact, i heard it from some other people, a friend and his friend

it goes like this: there\'s a movie called Four Rooms (i think that\'s the title, it\'s directed by Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez, and 2 other directors).. well one of the four stories is that this guy dares this other guy to flick his lighter 10 times in a row and if he can\'t he will kill him.. well this guy pulls out his \"trusty Zippo\" he tries to light it but a few flicks in it stops lighting (typical of Zippos, hate the things) so the guy shoots him

apparently Bic always lights when flicked (save windy days and gas shortage)

do it, take your bic and light it ten times in a row, ii guarantee it will light each time (unless you\'re a dog and have no dexterity in your thumbs)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.