Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FlexYourRights 10 Rules

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ResearchIt, May 17, 2010.

1. I talked to a lawyer that mainly handles drug cases and he confirmed that they need probable cause to even have a dog sniff your car.

2. There is always an exception. Lawyers typically dont give out legal advice like that, because they know every situation is unique.

They can have a dog sniff your car at general checkpoints or at the border. For "safety" of course.

3. :(wow i guess nobody cares after all...apathy regarding all your rights is a terrible thing imho.:smoking::smoking::wave:

4. I didnt really read your post all that carefully but i agree with you. I think it was the excessive use of emoticons that made me think it wasnt very serious

5. been 4 months to the day lol.. Bump

6. Cool videos man, hopefully in the heat of the moment people are able to remember the things discussed in said videos

7. Agreed^

Probably already posted this, but, good videos

8. I think that's enough bumps ResearchIt. :p There is already a stickied thread on this. If the users of GrassCity wanted your thread to be discussed, don't you think it would be discussed?

9. That old lady was sweet :)

10. Remember that most cops are uneducated and have very low IQs(thats why they became a cop in the first place), but also remember that cops do protect you.

11. #52 ResearchIt, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    I have read the sticky thread and its extremely long and wordy. These videos give you good concise information in a short amount of time. They contain examples and such making them superior to a written version that barely anyone reads at all. So in response, no i will not stop bumping until an actual admin tells me to stop so quit trolling and dont bother posting if you have nothing constructive to add.
    P.S. If no one wants to talk about it then why do I have a 5 star thread rating? and get 4-5 responses from every bump?

12. I agree with this ^

Entertaining vids.

13. You american blades are lucky to have all these personal rights. When I was in high school they had this cop come in and speak to the grade about drugs and violence and safe sex and stuff.
    He started talking about how cops can search you so I asked him if we can deny the search if we were just walking down the street minding our own business, and he kept saying 'why would you deny it'.
    So I go 'but im just saying, hypothetically--' but he just keeps interrupting with 'why would you deny it son' and i was just like 'what the fuck? alright, don't we have rights or something that protect us from being searched like that?' and he just says 'if a cop wants to search you, he'll search you. what rights are you talking about?'

I dunno if he was just trying to scare us or not, but what a fuck head!

14. been a while so... Bump

15. We lost the 4th ammendment. Check my thread on it

16. This is illegal and will not be admitted as evidence in court at least where I live.

17. ^yeah that would be recording them w/o consent. They have us fucked in every way

18. #59 ResearchIt, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I believe marijuana smell is considered probable cause and thus is not covered under the 4th amendment in the first place

edit: I was under the impression they could always enter your home and search if they smell weed. in this case http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/...n=display_arch&article_id=714&issue_id=102005 in 2004 it was already decided that smell of marijuana is probable cause. And id wager they decided that before then as well. I think the SC just enforced already standing policy

19. Been a while, bump