flexing muscles in ear to make a humming subwoofer sound? who can do this?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nutrition Facts, May 27, 2010.

1. You guys are fucking high.

:) :) :)

2. I can do it, but not for a long time.

Can anyone make their eyes shake?

3. OMG YESS YESSSSS!!! i only know like two other people that can do it. everyone else just looks side to side and makes them look like an idiot

4. I noticed I could do it when I was in elementary school.

I would always do it to accentuate the sound of the T-Rex walking around and whoppin' ass when Jurassic Park came out.

5. This has GOT to rank right up there in the "Classic stoner thread" category. I'm cracking up imagining tons of you at home or school right now beatboxing in...total silence.:)

I've never heard of this, but maybe we should start a thread called "weird shit you can do with your body".:D

6. This may sound weird but deffinatly try it if you can...
    Get some earphones (not the in ear ones) and push the speaker part up the way at your nostrils so there is one in each nostril air tight, now play music through them and flex you're ear muscles and it sounds like HD sound playing INSIDE YOUR HEAD.
    I swear.
    ps don't put them in your nostrils push the speakers up the way if you know what i mean

7. LMAO, i can do this, i thought i was the only one.

can you do it for a really long time tho?
    the longest i can do it for is about 5-10 sec

8. Haha wow, I thought I was the only one too. I do have to breathe while doing it, basically at times, I'm not sure what causes it, but I can get my ear to work in a way that when I breathe it sounds like a sub. Not exactly what you described, but I figure it's close enough.

9. This isn't anything new/special... sorry.

10. i think this i pretty common...ive done it as long as i can remember

11. If you mean like closing your eyes really hard kind of then yeah, I can do it.