fleshy fun??

Discussion in 'General' started by namron_420s, Aug 23, 2002.

1. havent heard that one..whos it by?

2. MAN I KNEW A TOXICITY ONCE! IT WAS ON THE SOAD CD MAN!!..I DONT LIE!..
    IM SUPER FUCKING MESSE DUP RIGHT NOW

but the koolaid thing I made was an 8th of shrooms ground up into a fine pwder...then mixed with one cup vodka...and two cups koolaid...then I heated it up to almost a simmer(not much more or it can break down the sillysybin...then after fifteen minutes it should be a discustinig mush..strain out the solids and make sure to press them to get all the liquid out of them and then dirnk the liquid...i guess you could drink it without straining it..but at that pint th gooey mushroom gunk kinda makes me wanna vomit...but this is coming from someon who should not be driving becuas ehes had cheap mexican beer...i meant cheap canadian beer...corona is from mexico..did you know?....noodles are great..AS IN ramen noodles!YARM!

3. RAMEN NOODLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!.........

so, do you recommend shrooms there nubs..and i am STILL researching them...of course, with a small break to read parts of the ultimate hitchikers guide of course.

4. MY NAME STARTS WITH AN S! AND YES I RECOMEND THEM FOR YOU NORMSY POO!

5. Mushrooms are great.
    "The walls are breathing the floors waving and i can't look at that grateful dead bear cause its just too intense man."