Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fleshlight ;)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by We Have Liftoff, Jul 31, 2011.

1. For the longest time I was convinced that having sex while blasted was the best feeling in the world. Well...I think I have found something that can top that. Just got myself one of these fleshlight sex toys and holy shit I swear it feels better than the real deal. But then again, it feels artificially good, so good to the point where I simply cannot go on. Like my pleasure sensors will just erupt and I wont be the same afterwards. I really dont want to see my gf's reaction if she finds out i have one of these things, so Im keeping this on the down low (except you guys ;))

I know, i know, cool story bro, but I feel like I had to share this. Fapping will never be the same

2. holy shit every few weeks these threads pop up.

man up an go buy a fuckin hooker ffs, they arent gonna fuck themselves

3. Can I borrow yours?

I seem to have misplaced mine.

4. right on, whatever floats your boat.

5. fuck that.

no pun intended.

6. So no more Righty or Lefty?.. =[

7. I can never betray Jill. ;)

8. Then why do I see you hookin' up with Mary Jane?

9. They do however get pissed when you ask them to do the dishes and clean your house.:cool:

10. They go hand-in-hand. They both freaks. :hello: