Fleshlight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by locnar, May 20, 2009.

1. recently my wife and i got into a pretty huge argument. the next day she comes home with one of these fleshlight things. hands it to me and says this is all you get for a while.

i recommend anybody who isnt getting any. you gotta buy one of these!

2. Hey a $50 hooker you can toss in a drawer and reuse anytime is a pretty genius idea if you ask me. Wish I could get one these days haha.

3. No offense man but Id be pissed if my wife said that to me :/ even if she gave me that beastly device >8D

4. lol.... and that was a punishment how??

Just use it in front of her... and get really into it.... make her jealous..... lol

5. Yeah and tell her it must be modeled after an 18 year olds virgin pussy, so tight!

6. haha. wait 50$$$$$ wtf she didnt tell me it cost that much. i could have bought some green with that money

i was a little pissed at her.. but the womans always right. so whatever i guess

tried it.. she just laughed at me :mad:

7. oooo. im sure she would have my balls in vice grips if i said that

8. Hahahah if she laughed next time she wants to hit it say "hold on I gotta ask my girl first and wip out the FL"

9. Next time she wants some dick, just pull out the fleshlight and be like, "Nah, I'm alright." hahaha

10. and add "this one doesn't talk"

edit: and yeah the cheap ones are $50...

11. #11 GimmieMore, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
  12. hahahaha holy shit this has me rollin. come to think of it..

13. im locking this one in the vault. i might use it on her

14. Man...I'd definitely get pissed if my wife did that to me. I've gotta wonder how many wives would buy one for their husband though. Probably not many.

15. Which texture you got? How it feel? Real?

16. Does it feel like the real thing?

17. Fill it with warm water first.......

Or even better... microwave some vasoline.... yeeeaahhh....

18. how do you know all these things :confused:

:hide:

hahaha

idk... 50 bucks for a fake pussy? and idk, something about using that thing to pop the purple pimple just dont seem right ..

19. my thoughts exactly.

this thread has me looooolling

20. no it doesnt. and i cant keep it up for that long because i cant stop laughing at the thing