Fleet Foxes

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Moya, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Anyone here listen to them? I think they are just what seattle needed to come out of there. Their so chill, nothing like smoking a couple bowls and just relaxing with them playing. Awesome live too.

2. i picked their EP when it was first released and i though it was dope. i haven't listened to the full album yet

3. i concur.

4. Man, their self titled album...

So good. If anyone does not have it, please go download it now.

5. Yeah I'd say their self titled album is my favorite album of this year, easily.

6. actually their self-titled album came out around june 2008, but yeah best of 2008 for sure. I would expect them to record a new one in the up-coming year. Fantastic music. I saw them in Philly and Robin Pecknold's voice is so powerful. When he played "Oliver James" by himself, his voice just filled the place. "Protector" is probably the best song of 2008, imo.

7. Well I meant it was the best album I heard this year, cause this year was the first time I heard it

8. I'm bringing this thread back cause fleet foxes is releasing a new album this year. They said that it's going to be different than what they've released in the past. They also said the new album would be less "pop" sounding. Personally I don't care what they do, they could still make excllent music with string and a garbage can.

What is your favorite song by them everyone?
    Mine is Mykonos