flee

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stuny, Dec 1, 2008.

1. i am currently on probation in new york for a DWI i got when i turned 18, im 19 now and ive been on for 6 months. it was a misdemeanor. my mom called the cops on me one day cause of some weed that was in the attic. so cops are trying to get me with that. so i flew to washington to lay low. i dont know what i should do, i dont know if they will try to find me or flag me if i try to get a legit job. and probation, are tey gonna fuck me too:?

2. I don't know about the job thing, but your mom sounds like a piece of shit.

3. They might be able to look it up if you have an arrest warrant on you. I can't believe your mom betrayed you; sounds like a fucking asshole. If she gave up weed and they have evidence of you smoking then they could charge you with that too. my parents would help me out in shit like that; not call the cops on me. fuck that

4. yes my madre is a piece of shit, ever since she had cancer her whole mind chaged. she saw me smoking and shit , but all she has on me is some stupid pictures of the weed. o yea the cops found a plant too. they prolly got a nice qp or more of my budzz

5. I can understand she's mad that you did that stuff while on probation. But I would never risk my child going to jail out of anger.

6. ummmm well thats i sticky situation

im thinking statue of limitations

job ideas

do it like an imigrant and stand outside a lowes?

panhandle?

sell bud?

7. street performance makes decent cash, but you might want to go to like southern cali so you dont freeze to death.

And yeah they found a plant, was it on your moms property? If so, you fucked her over much worse than she did you.

8. After 7 years missing you are legally considered dead. Create a fake identity and do not get into trouble (they have your prints if you are on probation) Lay low for 7 years and then you are home free.

9. would someone actually do that for marijuana charges? you need to start off completely new and it's going to be a bitch to try and back on your feet

10. He no longer just has marijuana charges. They are probably going to charge him for running away as well. Not to say it is always worth it, it would be a bitch especially if you have a college degree etc.

11. exactly, fleeing was probably in major violation of his probation, hes facing some serious shit now. i would say hit up cali dude sell some bud