fleas

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greenmojo, Sep 5, 2009.

1. i think my mother plant has fleas down around the rootball shes in a 30 gallon barrel she had a case of powdery mildew but i fixed that with serenade we noticed after watering her little jumpers all over in the soil could not indentify them anywhere look like a flea but not quite put de all over the soil any guesses if that will work the soil is about 2 1/2 ft deep, may your stash box never be empty...:confused:

2. They're flies. I'm sorry I'm too high to remember what product to use to get rid of them, but you should be able to find out. They in themselves aren't harmful to your plants, but I guess they lay eggs in the soil, and the larvae aren't GREAT for your plants. Slows root growth I think.

3. I had little flies on my Salvia Divinorum grow. A friend told me to get a hand mister spray bottle dealie and filll it full of diluted dishsoapy water and spray the plants. I had nothing to loose so i did it. havn't had flies since. Seems rediculous but it worked for me, believe me or not that what this site is for, sharing information. i've gottten a lot of heat for sharing this info before so don't talk smack unless you plan on meeting me outside later:wave:

4. That does work, but only usually for mild cases, and on some types. I've also heard that if you fill a cup with a mixture 50/50 fruit juice and vinegar, then cover it in saran wrap, rubber band it in place. take a pin and poke a small hole. Supposedly, the flies are supposed to be attracted, but cannot get back out. I haven't tried this, but good luck!