Fleas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cen_Cal_Care, Oct 15, 2014.

1. so my ol lady wants another kid what do i do i go out and buy her a puppy of course. long story short tue littpe guy has fleas how do i get rid of them naturally??? plz help
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. They sell all kinds of shampoos and flea collars to get rid of them. Pretty common problem actually. Make sure your house doesn't get infested read up on it.

3. Spot on is the thing to get, I use it on my dogs during summer months.not had fleas in 4years.

Btw good idea to worm them regularly aswell, especially a pup.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Pics? I wanna see a puppy

5. Flea bath. Make sure if you put chemicals on it they're safe for pups. Some of those flea repellents aren't safe for dogs under 6 months.

6. diatomaceous earth

shit gets everywhere but it works

7. #7 Smoka-Cola, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014

Trifexis is what solved my dogs flea problem. That keeps killing the ones that are on your dog, but you also need to treat your home (carpets, furniture) there are rug shampoos and stuff that work well. Then just keep some Diatomaceous Earth sprinkled about for a while afterwards and you're good to go.

8. Give it a bath in dawn dish soap. Several baths, often. Because it will kill adult fleas but not their eggs, so you have to keep killing them as tey hatch. Flea shampoos never really worked for me, you can take it in to a groomer that offers flea dips but that's literally just poison. Dawn soap always worked best for me.

You definitely want to kill them before they infest your house. That shit sucks. All jumping over your feet on the carpet and shit

9. This what happens when u dont give yo wifey a good ol creampie

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Neem oil.

As a preventative plant marigolds. Had the worst fleas ever a few years ago, since we have dirt fields all around us. Wife planted some marigolds and havent had fleas AT ALL since. They came back on their own each year (the marigolds) so plant them somewhere once and thats it.

Tried to get my neighbors to take this advice, they didnt and they still suffer.

I havent seen a flea in years and my outdoor dogs dont have any at all.

Heres a helpful link on repelling mosquitos and fleas naturally
    http://gerson.org/gerpress/6-herbs-that-naturally-repel-mosquitoes-and-fleas/

11. I've had some flea problems, we used a spray that got them out of the carpets, off of the cat, and basically killed them anywhere they were

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. ok cool thanks guy i think were gonna try the natural way first and if that doesnt work than chemicals it is 1413400172847.jpg

13. Wash the dog in blue dawn dish detergent the type they use to wash oil off of see animals works great also get D.E. food grade and sprinkle it around the carpets and vaccum inn24 hours dispose of everything do this weekly and bath the dog as normal after the dish detergent bathing also front line spot on or advantix for control

14. this dawn soap really worked great they seem to be all dead but they are stuck on him we used tweezers since the flea comb we bought really sucks.. is it ok to bath more than once a day?

15. They got you also? The aliens marked my finger the same way man.

16. you can but use an oatmeal bath to sooth the dry skin

17. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    oatmeal bath? like a oatmeal shampoo?

18. #18 ExcretingCretin, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
    Yeah thats what they make you think. 0_0 just dont put your head near any magnets or tin foil mann then youll see clearly mann its crazy mannn

Lol wtf is even going on nowadays, fleas are awesome bro.

It seems like fleas are the least of your problems. Although fumigation may be theraputic for some people,

19. Probably not THAT often. Wait till you see new fleas hatch out because it will dry out his skin really badly. Maybe once a week, you'll have to be the judge of that though

20. You can check for fleas living in your carpet by getting a goose-neck lamp and set it shining over a cake pan with some water in it. Add a couple drops of dish detergent to the water. Leave the lamp on overnight on the carpet. Fleas will be attracted by the heat of the lamp, jump towards it, and drown in the soapy water. If the fleas are in your carpet, some will show up in the water in the morning.

Granny

• Like Like x 1