Flawless finish

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grow42000, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Anyone used this ? Any good ? I’m thinking of using it this grow just gonna buy a small bottle of it and see how I go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I use Florakleen..Same idea but a bit cheaper to use..I ONLY use it to flush a problem, or as a final flush when I miss..LOL (It shortens flush time by a week or so.)..Otherwise..Plain tap water is fine..

• Like Like x 1
  3. It was just that last time when I flushed I noticed some smell go so I was wondering if this flawless finish would work for my final flush so I’ll give it a try

4. I
    If you have a PPM meter (mine is a $10 special), look for ppms to be below 100 imo..then you should be good to go..These products seem to be mostly sugar water, and they LEACH the salts..then you flush away everything with plain water (at least I do it that way).
    Was the smell a "grassy" smell?
    If so..it was/is the cure and probably not the flush Cure at least 60 days or longer..I have weed in jars for over a year now and the green color is entirely gone..smokes smoooooth too.;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Save your money. I read the marketing info on this product and it is full of weasel words.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have used flawless smoke was good

• Like Like x 2
  7. What is PT Barnums most famous quote?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you used it bro or just read stuff?

9. Looks, smell? You still using it ?

10. Never had the need, Bro, as I create super smelling and tasting weed by flushing with the universal solvent. If you want to waste you money on bullshit, Feel free. Maybe you can tell me how this product gets sucked up into the plant, distinguishes between good and bad stuff, grabs the bad stuff and runs back down the plant to rejoin the place it originated...while somehow preventing it from being sucked up again.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ah okay lol thanks anyway bro

12. I keep it around just in case, as I said..

Plain water is my choice..My Florakleen has a very distinct sugary smell.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So you do not understand how that happens either eh?

Do you have more than 2 plants? Go ahead and buy the product. Test it yourself on half your grow. Get back to us.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ive got 4 altogether 3 green gelatos and a critical I might just do that thanks bro there like a tenner for a small bottle

15. And I’m thinking you make your own from organic stuff

16. Right. I do not dispute that it makes things taste different. I dispute that it is in any way a detoxifier.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes...water.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea I used plain water last time but I noticed my plants seemed to loose smell and a slight taste and flawless finish caught my eye lol

19. Not trying to start something, but its purpose is only to leach out salts from the soil..NOT the plant..
    Then the plant SHOULD cannibalize itself since there is no more food in the soil..

I have smoked weed, where the grower continued to use Molasses the last week before chop..it tasted bitter AF

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 Bravedave, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    Was it the cartoon of the rainbow-haired Rastafarian? ;)

• Like Like x 1