Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavouring

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys, i'm just wondering if any of you guys have tried flavouring for your weed? My LHS sells these little bottles of flavour you're supposed to put on your weed. They work very well, and taste amazing! Only problem is that I'm pretty sure it absorbed or destroyed most of the thc. I hardly got a buzz from a bong rip.

2. Well my first concern is is that shit ok for you?? Do u know what it's made out of?

3. the bottle says natural flavouring on the side. I'm not too concerned. My lhs is very health cautious. They don't sell spice, or any other legal "drugs". I'm pretty close with the owners so I'm not concerned about the health risks.

4. The question is why would you ruin your weed with that nasty flavoring.

5. If you need to flavor your weed, it's probably pretty shwaggy, thus, you hardly got a buzz.

6. i thought those drops go into your bong/bubbler water? i could be wrong i never tried them but i remember seeing someone use them both ways on a youtube video and the dude said it was better to put it in your water. try that?

7. yeah I've tried it, i got the drops made by juicy jay, it was kinda cool but i only used it a couple times because idk I'm so used to the taste of weed that the intense taste of strawberry or apple or whatever flavour you get is just too much, and no i don't think i noticed a difference in the high