Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavoured Papers in a Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Albino_Rhino, Feb 22, 2009.

1. So a few days back I was really enjoying a flavoured jay, rolled with chocolate flavoured bambu's.

I really liked it, but I like bong rips even more.

Can I cut up a flavoured paper and pack it in with a bowl for the same flavoured effect through a bong?

I don't think it will work, but I'd like to confirm, cause if it can be done I would love to try it.

Thanks,

A_R

2. You can and it should add some flavor. Does not sound appealing to me though

3. You could torch the paper. Maybe you could just use flavored water or something instead

4. I don't want my brand new bong all sticky and discoloured, and a friend of mine does not recommend them.

Why does it not sound appealing? (Just curious)

5. I like the taste of weed and I also don't like the idea of putting paper in a bowl (just my opinion). They do make flavoring that is made to add flavor to whatever you are smoking. I think it is called TastyPuff.

6. Ok first, I gotta ask... wtf is up with your avatar? lol.

Anyways, this does not sound good at all. When you are smoking a flavored paper, you are not getting the taste from the paper burning, you are getting the taste because it rubs off on your lips. So in turn, just putting it in your bowl and smoking will yield you nothing but a nasty paper taste.

7. yea... prolly just be really harsh tasteless smoke.

8. smoke first ask questions later
    i did it with a blueberry flavored juicy jay once
    i couldn't percieve any real flavor
    but idk. i just put the roach in the bowl and i was already too stoned to taste anything lol