Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavoring your roll

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by white_stripes, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Has anyone tried to flavor their smoke? I was thinking about taking an orange peel or something, flipping it over, and squeezing the citrus into the wrap before rolling it up. Does anyone have a better way?

2. i went to a headshop once that sold drops that you could put on your bud for taste. they had like bubble gum and watermelon and shit.

3. buy flavored wraps

4. No.

What he really needs is a bling bling smoke machine.

5. Nah, I haven't come across any flavored wraps worth smoking... other than Icy Mint Optimo's. I was hoping there was an alternative someone has tried. :rolleyes:

Happen to remember what they were called?

6. i heard you dip your freshly rolled blunt into hot coffe (hazelnut would be nice) for a few seconds, then let it dry...

then blaze it!

7. Don't use the drops they suck. Just get a royal wrap great flavors. Citrus fruit peel will give it a citrusy taste also.

8. What on earth is the BLING BLING SMOKE MACHINE!?!?

9. buy some chron and u wont need any taste but the herb

10. I believe the name pertaining to the "drops" is Tasty Puffs, uh...I've seen it put in bong water and some of them might give off a little taste, its generally sucked
    lol...I had one friend who would pour the coconut flavor on every bag that he sold.

it kinda sucked.

11. Instead of soaking your papers in all sorts of fruit juices do one of the following:

1) Pure and simple; buy a flavored blunt paper. They're relatively cheap and taste nice.

Or ..

2) I forgot, hold on.. Hmm. Oh that was it, sorry I am baked. Err, you could buy some of that lemony flavored weed? Forgot its name but it is really nice. Leaves a nice lemon tast in the back of your throat without burning. :eek:

Cool huh? Try it. But for the easy way just get a Blunt paper or w/e its called I forgot

12. Blunt wraps are horrible.

And the bling bling smoke machine is possibly the greatest invention on earth.
    See, what you do is, you have one guy pretending like he is smoking, then you have another guy off camera that is blowing massive amounts of smoke from a smoke machine. Pretty genious huh?

13. That's actually a really good idea. A coffee flavored blunt.

I can see the drops not really being any good, maybe for bong water, but I doubt a blunt. I don't really like too many of the flavored wraps, most of them suck. I know some people swear by them, but Royal Blunts in particular I don't like. They burn really fast and taste like cardboard. They do have the best smell though.

Well, I'm down in Atlanta. It's like the Sahara here right now. Only crappy mids. I do like the taste of chron, but I was really hoping to find a way to flavor any bud relatively strong.

14. The only way to flavor it is with blunts. Adding little flavor drops and shit just makes it really harsh.

15. I love the taste of natural herb too much to taint it with nasty flavors from headshops.

16. Yeah, I'd go for the whole blunt wrap thing. I don't even know what this smoke machine is, if it works etc but all I know is dipping the blunt in to something and failing to let it dry will ruin your stash.

17. DUDE! I knew he was using a smoke machine! Im not crazy after all:eek:. but any ways i like Wet Mango royal blunts wraps.:smoke:

18. buy weed that tastes good by itself.

19. Ive tries watermelon flavor drops, you could taste it for srue

20. Buddy'omine kept lime peels in his weed, about 5 peels in a quarter. He also kept his weed in the fridge, and this actually worked. The bud smelled righteous, so he could make crucial bank selling it, and the taste was suprisingly tasteable.

I've seen those drops, assumed they didn't work.
    For a bong, anything bubbly (if you don't mind the stickiness in your bong, I usually just make homemade bongs that get thrown away the next day so it doesn't matter) tastes pretty nice if you feel like going through the hassle of keeping the fluid fresh. Fanta's good, any fruity soda is bomb.

A discovery my girlfriend and I made this weekend: We bought a gallon of the blue Hawaiian Punch in an effort to make the crucialest GB of our lives. It was indeed crucial, we used a 1/2 inch socket that was about 1.5 inches long, it crushed too fucking hard for either of us. Anyyyyway. In getting all the blue stuff in a seperate container so we could use the bottle for the geeb, some of it went into the freezer and consequently... froze. So. We used some of the slush, which was a little harder frozen than those icee things. Anywayyyyyyy. The point of the story is that that shit tasted bombass. like good.

Another thing I've been trying lately is using hot water when smoking out of the bong. The extra moisture and whatever gives for a crucially smooth hit, I was crushing gigantic yellow bong loads and barely coughing, and normally I cough my ass off on practically anything. So, this leads to the time when my girlfriend and I took some more of the hawaiian punch, heated it up, and used it in the bong. The hit = crucial, the taste = crucial. I am yet to try warm soda, I think that would be the best though.