Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavoring Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ImRipped, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Okay so my friend is a retard. and also lazy. So he wont make his own acct to embarass himself here but he wont stop bugging me about taking a branch off of a weed plant and then putting it (kinda like a rose in a vase) in a solution of flavor. Something like lime juice, apple juice, grape juice, etc. before drying. I know this is retarded but he wants other people to prove that this wont work/that its a waste of time because if you want flavored weed buy a strain of that flavor or grow it that way. Thanks in advance for the responses!

2. lol, please refer to the apprentice section

3. lol yeah.

there are some many things wrong with what you typed that your either 10 years old or havent gone to school. ill i know from reading that is your friend wants to put a "branch" in applesauce or some shit.

4. LOL, well said, in a nice way.

Yeah, just leave it alone man, weed is fine by itself. without artificial flavours and preservatives.

5. LOL @ 'Taking a branch off of a weed plant'

P.S. there's flavor drops you can buy at headshops purposely meant for flavoring your weed; however, I wouldn't recommend it.

6. bahahahahahaha

7. :smoking::smoking:

8. Just stop smoking pot, its not good for you. Seriously a friend of mine smoked applesauce laced weed and died from 13 kinds of cancer and decapitation.. The decapitation was really his own fault though.

9. haha wow. :wave:

10. Thats me being too high :smoking:

11. I always wonder why people want to "flavor" their weed. Whats wrong with the taste of it? i enjoy it, and good strains have good tastes.

12. Why dont you guys try something smarter like putting flavored water in your bong :rolleyes:

Once you cut the branch off, assuming its not a clone, they're wont be roots and the branch will not intake anything you put it in. It's just going to die and most likley mold..

+rep

13. Although I am not suggesting that the OP is right in any way, I once saw a science experiment where they took flowers and cut them off the plant. Just normal stems and flowers. They put these (white) flowers in colored water, the color traveled with the water up the stems and the flowers turned colors. Maybe that's where his theory comes from?

14. #14 mattwood1011, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    +rep

i did an experiment in grade school with celery and blue dye like that and it did work, But taste and color are different. IF you water a orange tree with apple juice will it taste like an orange or an apple ;) Tried dye on a MJ plant (in flower) and the stem turned red, and we had to throw away the product it smoked so bad. no color got to the buds.

You want better taste add a another tsp of mollasess..

15. I dunno i like the flavor drops once in a while