Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavoring canna oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StonedApe, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Is there anything I can add to canna oil to make it taste better? I use olive oil, but the final product tastes gross so I'm wondering if adding sugar or some kind of seasoning to the concoction while it's cooking will help make it taste better.

2. Mint, orange or an extract of some sort?!?

3. just added some cacao powder & a little sugar to mine, doesn't taste all that bad. You could also just add some chocolate towards the end of the baking time; but you'll have to stop using water then. If you add enought chocolate and put it in the freezer, you can just eat the infused choclate.

other than that you could stop using olive oil ;)

4. #4 jkcole, Jul 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    [quote name='"Jezn"']

other than that you could stop using olive oil ;)[/quote]

Yea i agree. You should give coconut oil a shot. It will make your oil much sweeter. It also has a lot of health benefits. And dont forget it has more fat and more potential to be more potent than olive!

5. I think coconut oil makes it more potent. You can always spread it on toast and put cinnamon and sugar on it or bake something with it.

6. The coconut oil sounds like a good idea, and that chocolate idea is genius!
    I have some more oil on the stove right now, but I've decided to copy some of the Holy Oil recipe in the Bible and use 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar.

It's cooking right now and it smells sweet! The smell of cinnamon overrides the weed smell.

7. That should do it.