Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

flavored weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tlr386, Feb 27, 2011.

1. what differnt flavor weed have you guys gotten before?

right now i have some pineaple weed (tastes and smells like pineapples) and some blueberry.
    i mixed both together and rolled a king size paper and it was the best thing ive ever smoked.

2. I have never had "flavored" weed.

Ive had tons of buds that had their own natural taste,
    way too many to name, and most tastes are impossible to describe with a fruit name.

3. well uk cheese kinda tastes like cheese and this purple i had tasted like grapes razamataz that tasted like grape fruit

4. I've had everything from grapefruit,orange and mango, to grape, mint, and banana. Got to love dispensaries. :hello:

5. The best ones I've had are Lemon Haze, Pineapple, Kandy Kush(tasted like straight candy :D), Bleu Cheese, and Banana. :smoke:
    Outta all of them my favorite is Lemon Haze.

6. Mango kush, tasted delicious.

7. Dear god this! I got some mango kush and the smell was divine! Wish i could've smoked it tho :(