Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavored tobacco products BANNED? (blunt wraps)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisSmokes, Aug 15, 2009.

1. So a few days ago I read that a bill was passed to make all fruit/candy flavored tobacco products or some shit illegal..

Is this true? Cause I've bought blunt wraps with no problem at all..
    But I have noticed they have blunt wraps (like purple) that are just the names of a color.. is this a loop hole? Or is everything really going to be off the shelves soon?

I honestly have no idea whats going on with this because, I've heard rumors of this kind of stuff before.. then a few weeks pass and nothing changes.

Whats going on..?

2. Don't know my friend, sorry

3. Sounds like a steaming load of BS to me.

4. ive eard rumors too but noone has been sure

5. ...any flavored tobacco products - cinnamon, fruit etc, with the exception of menthol

6. :( I dont want to lose my precious blunt wraps..

7. there was a thread a few weeks ago debunking this myth.

Basically, the new tobacco legislation only focuses on cigarettes. your blunt wraps are fine. More than likely, your blunt wraps are made of cardboard anyway, not tobacco.

8. Order them from Canada or stock up now. I don't when they become "banned".

9. i dont really know man! my brother brought back 2 swishers back to the pad! i dont really care if its band though.. ima glass head.hehe well i geuss it does suck if it really is! i like a blunt everynow and then! i dont know man

10. Haha Yeah a few of my friends went and stocked up when they heard something about it..but thats what I'm talking about. They did that then nothing happened, so whats the deal? I'm getting mixed answers :confused:

11. Would this include cigars (holy fuck, grape dutches?)

12. The new ban is to keep tobacco companys from targeting kids with fruity flavors and such..I doubt it will effect wraps.

13. So it'd only effect the "Big Name Tobacco Companies?" Nothing Like Royal or any shit?

14. #15 Pyroxide, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    Yeah well assuming they ban it, it'll be fine. There's always loopholes with these sorts of things.

Bongs/waterpipes were banned in a few states in Aus so a major headshop chain started producing 'oil pourers' (bongs with corks).

Never fear so long as subculture is here.

Edit: don't think they're banned in all of aus.
    Also if you're interested in looking at some info on the liquid pourers check out http://www.offyatree.com.au/forum/index.php?showtopic=74

15. I honestly don't know my friend...But if I would have to guess since it is a federal law it will effect everyone

16. yep

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4PhhEnTPhs]YouTube - DN! Obama Signs Bill Regulating Tobacco[/ame]

17. Doesn't affect wraps.
    Only cigs basically since it seems to be targeting kids with the "good flavors"

I'm sure if wraps and other stuff related got banned, all hell would brake lose haha.

18. I heard about it too. I hope I can still picking up my Royals. I love the taste of those things even though they burn so fast.