Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavored Papes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by root2vest, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Ive always been a white zig zag guy, never got into novelties, but I just picked up some Jay's grape papers and I'm smoking one with purple kush :smoke:, very tasty..:)

Does anyone smoke with these? whats your favorite flavor?

2. I asked if my LHS had flavored papers, and the guy said that they can't carry them because that they are more appealing to younger people (i assume kids) and that can't sell them as tobacco use but for use with legal blends and they don't sell that either.

I wanted to try them so how are they?

3. there sick my buddy once had blueberry flavoured hemp rolleys tastiest shit i have ever smoked

4. the grape is good with purple kush, doesnt taste that great with lemon haze..lol

my wife and i wanted to smoke a blunt for our anniversary and the LHS said they cant sell flavored blunt wraps any more because of some health regulation.

5. They're nice every now and then, but I think I'd get sick of them after a while.

6. exactly, like for 'special' joints or something