Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavored papers illegal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by arblahblah, May 8, 2011.

1. I heard that flavored paper like juicy jays and whatnot are illegal in the u.s. now and my head shop just happened to stop carrying them. Anyone know if this is true?

2. "not for use with or sold for use with tobacco. Only for use with legal smoking herbs."

I'm rolling some joints with them right now..

3. Wait I'm confused... How do u get them then lol

4. internetz ? ^^

5. #5 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ohh didn't think of that haha

6. Yea they think the flavors are attracting young smokers to tobbaco so that's why they did this

7. #7 Carmine420, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Um, I bought them at my LHC...

edit* I didn't even know they were banned, I'm gonna have to go back tomorrow, and check if they still sell them or not. I bought about 10 different flavors 2 months ago.

8. That makes sense.