Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavored bho? Cinnamon flavored bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skidaddlejuice, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Me and my buddy were wondering if anyone other than us has tried flavoring their bho. Using fresh cinnamon sticks almost barely broken up inside the tube with either your trim or bud makes a great cinnamon taste and smell when making bho. I know the butane probobly strips a lot of bad things off the cinnamon that I don't want so we use very little cinnamon probobly about 3 G's for every oz. or until you can smell cinnamon in your product. Please let's know if you have any ideas but flavored bho is definitely a cool and interesting idea