Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavor

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weed555, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Is it possible to take different types of fruits such as Lemon, Lime, Oranges, etc and store pieces of them with your weed to make it have a flavor to it?

2. no, its impossible. People have talked about it for YEARS on these boards, but nobody has ever gotten around to trying it out! So yeah, you're pretty much gonna want to give up because it'll never be done.

3. No

There Is However Some Drops U Can Buy At The Smoke Shop For Like 2 Bucks With Flavoring, I Tried It On A Blunt And It Did Taste Like Watermelon! U Should Try It :smoking:

4. Well, maybe someone should try it :hello:

5. Wait!!!! I just had a FANTASTIC idea:

Why don't... YOU... Try it and report back to us! I mean like omg, that'll be super sweet.

You'll truly be a trendsetter at that point, able to recognize others in a crowd much like the king zombie is recognized by all his rotted associates.

All we ask, kind trendsetter.... is be kind

ANNNNNNNNNNNND SCENE!

6. Could you drop it on your bud instead of putting it on the blunt?

7. actually if you put a orange/ lemon peel in your bag or jar, your weed will smell/taste like the lemon/ orange...

8. Have you ever tried this before? I actually think it would work if you left it in your bag long enough.

9. The taste of weed > all other flavors on earth!

10. Yea,It'd probably just be easier to buy the flavor drops that they have.Haven't tried em myself,but I wanna.

11. I doubt you could get a flavor by actuly mixing a apple tree or whatever with your mj.
    But there is no doubt in my mind that bud actuly does have flavors, i smoke all kinds of "kushs" that have distinct flavors, some that actuly represent citrus, and some that taste like grapes.

12. i've tried it when i needed to keep weed stored for a while, just make sure to change the peels every 5-7 days to prevent mold.

13. I doubt you're going to actually change the taste of the plant, but I know you can add other flavors when your smoking it (like 619er mentioned about the blunt). Another thing people use is flavored water, and you put it into your bong, and when you hit the bong is tastes like the water. I'm actually planning to test to see if I put pop or juice in a bong if it would work haha.

14. I've heard something about using concentrated extracts such as vanilla, strawberry, or orange and dropping them in your soil/water (depending upon what your growing in) within the last weeks of flowering.

I think it has to do with the sugars in it. Im pretty sure the plant sucks it up, and during the drying and curing process the sugars breakdown along with chlorophyl and whatever else is in there leaving the sweet taste of whatever concentrate you used. but I also heard that it takes longer to cure due to so much sugar/glucose built up in the buds.

Idk I think I read about it on a thread on here somewhere.? :smoke:

15. dont use soda, your bong will be sticky as hell

16. Good point but I don't mind cleaning it for the experiment =P I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to use yet.

17. I'm not talking about putting it inside the plant while it's growing, I'm talking about adding some peels of fruits such as lemon or oranges to a bag of weed for a few days and let it sit, then remove them to see if it has that flavor/smell.

18. Yes I do this ALL THE TIME when my sack has gotten a little dry and the bowls are burning too fast. Before you go to sleep at night put a piece of a fruit peel in your sack/jar (citrius fruits work best) and leave it overnight. In the morning the bud will be nice and moist again and have a smell/taste of the fruit peel you put in. I'm not saying this is anything super crazy, when you take a rip its not going to taste like you bit into an orange or anything ha but it is noticeable.

19. Alright, cool. Is there any specific fruit peel I should use?

20. :) I love when my weed tastes like oranges.