Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavor weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfish34, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Does anybody know how to flavor their weed, my friend says you can freeze your pot with blueberries and it will work, does anyone know if this is true or does any one have some suggestions?

2. #2 pablo420, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    yo i just use flovored papers if you perfer to use a bong try using juice enstead of water try it

3. My suggestion is to not put your weed near anything wet, mold will wreck your buds.

4. I've heard.. Like you can put them with peels.. Like lemon or orange peels. I've never actually tried it.

5. i wouldn't try putting anything but water in your bong if you don't have that much weed. you could waste it.

p.s. smoke some blueberry or something!

6. why would you want to go and do that? what's wrong with the taste of weed? GOT PROBLEMS MAYNE!?!

:D

7. Haha I thought you meant weed flavored tobacco when I read the title, I've never heard about flavoring though...

8. fill up your bong with some juice or watever beverage.
    just make shure it isnt carbonated cuz the bubbles can get ur weed wet.

9. #9 pablo420, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008

:D i like using a berry cocktail mix if u want a sweat flavor. u can also drop a couple of mints into ur bong water to have a minty flavor.