Flattus maximus

Discussion in 'General' started by Krementz, Nov 23, 2011.

1. GWARs guitarist died near first avenue and i live about 5 minutes from there. This was about a month ago btw.....

2. Wait, what? And why?

3. Lol it was pretty cut and dry man..... DIS MUTHA FUCKA DEAD!

4. Just saying lol

5. where you live?

6. #7 Solipsist NPC, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    [​IMG]

7. Minneapolis...

8. And yeah i know my story is kool bro XD

9. damn thats pretty crazy then. i heard of them a lot and i just saw heard one of their songs for the first time the other day

10. Yeah their concerts are insane especially when they drench the crowd in bloody dick vomit......

11. haha yea they were wearing some crazy costumes in their video

12. Yeah i just wonder what will happen to them now...

13. [quote name='"Krementz"']
    Yeah their concerts are insane especially when they drench the crowd in bloody dick vomit......[/quote]

I've never heard of them but this sounds....epic?

14. Lookem up

15. I just watched the entire Jerry Springer episode with them on it.

The shit they do is actually really funny, and the fact that theres so many idiots who can't grasp the concept of satire make it a bit better.

16. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']the fact that theres so many idiots who can't grasp the concept of satire make it a bit better.[/quote]

I actually just finished trying to explain to someone what satire is and that the anti-drug stuff on Family Guy isn't actually serious.

17. Yeah that jerry springer episode was great, and yeah people dont understand the GWAR machine lol.....

18. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"'][/quote]

I've always wondered, who the fuck is this guy? looks like he belongs in he-man.

19. xp xp xp i have the powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!