Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flattened nugs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noamchomsky, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I've been buying off this guy and the first 15 sac he sold me was some fire, it was def short of a gram, but for a new place and a new hookup I was willing to be short. The bud looked right, but what I've been getting lately has been some beaster's at best. But I wouldn't really complain, except for the nugs are coming flattened out in the sacs. Back home when you got a eighth that shit was fluffy and nug like, this shit is flattened out. Brick weed? Definitely not schwag, just curious as to if you guys think I'm getting fucked over here, and as to why the nugs are flat?

2. How the heck would we know if your dealer is shorting you?
    Go buy a scale for $8.

And whether or not weed is compressed won't effect it's potency. He probably sits on it accidentally like one of my dealers.

3. 1) Get a scale, weigh it out.
    2) Who buys $15 bags?
    3) Starting off a relationship with a dealer on a shorted bag isn't going to go anywhere and definitely not going to help you in the long run.
    4) We'd need a picture or a better description to assist you.

It sounds EXACTLY like the regs I've seen all over the U.S. That doesn't mean that it IS regs, but from what little information you've given us, that is the likeliest of conclusions to be made.

"Flat" to me is flattened brick weed; better than schwag but not as good as mids. I've never smoked anything of quality that was flattened. There is a different between a flattened out nug of dank and a chunk of brick weed, in texture, taste, smell, appearance, and high.

4. Sorry for not being so descriptive, and I've bought quantity from this guy, I'm not asking you guys weight wise if I'm bring ripped off, I'm just saying should I be paying the same prices I pay anywhere else for flattened weed?. It could be the regs deal, but they smoke like high mids.

5. If a $15 sack of "fire" is short by a gram you sir have zero marijuana.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It's probably flat because he sat on your bag. Buy a scale

7. first bag should be hooked up so you come back not short,if it is then its just a sign into what the future is gonna be if you stay with him.id stop buying from him and not worry bout his flat nugs,more than likely its just from his dumb ass sitting on them.

8. [quote name='"Noamchomsky"']I've been buying off this guy and the first 15 sac he sold me was some fire, it was def short of a gram, but for a new place and a new hookup I was willing to be short. The bud looked right, but what I've been getting lately has been some beaster's at best. But I wouldn't really complain, except for the nugs are coming flattened out in the sacs. Back home when you got a eighth that shit was fluffy and nug like, this shit is flattened out. Brick weed? Definitely not schwag, just curious as to if you guys think I'm getting fucked over here, and as to why the nugs are flat?[/quote]

Well if your buying a 15 sac depending where its at it wont be dank considering you said he shorted you a gram and most dank would barely even be a gram.for 15. Get used to some flat middies brotha!

9. he probly had it in his back pocket or something..
    flat compressed nugs are annoying but whatevs man still gets ya stoned

10. To clarify, the 15 sac was around .7 for 15. Where as normally, for here it's 20$ a g. So you figure first time discount?and I asked him about it, he said it just happen?need to find people who aren't this sleazy.last eight bought he was in and out about that shit.

11. #11 Noamchomsky, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    You guys are critical for a bunch of potheads...

12. [quote name='"Noamchomsky"']To clarify, the 15 sac was around .7 for 15. Where as normally, for here it's 20$ a g. So you figure first time discount?and I asked him about it, he said it just happen?need to find people who aren't this sleazy.last eight bought he was in and out about that shit.[/quote]

Not much of a discount. lol

13. i've had a fuckload of dank that was flat, it was just vacuum compressed. no biggie.

14. It's probably just brick weed.
    My condolences.