Flat Earth could be a result of the Mandela Effect?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wisdom Tooth, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Research about John Titor apparently a real time traveler sent back from year 2036 he explains a great deal that makes a lot of sense to me. He opened forums and started conversing with people for sometime before he achieved what he needed and went back.

Here is a link to some of the questions and answers in those forums he used at that time although there is more stuff that i have read hiding around somewhere.
    Original John Titor Posts (Post2Post Art Bell Forum) – Part 1

HTH

2. #62 NorseMythology, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    He doesnt strike me as legit.

Edit

Here is a quote from that

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII."

Did i miss it?

• Like Like x 2
  3. #63 Wisdom Tooth, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
    That was his reality though not ours which is what i was explaining earlier here about time-travel, not like his enlightened or a genius or anything. I think he comes to this realization later on where he explains better why as more and more ask questions about those types of quotes he made.

4. With no way to validate that he is an actual time traveler, and the fact that our future would be different than the future he came from, who really cares what he says?

• Like Like x 2
  5. He was trolling or just doing a social test.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its not what he says its how he explain things, like i explained earlier how time travel works, he explained in a similar manner which is why i linked that story. Didn't mean to burst anyone's bubble by suggesting an interesting read.

7. I think i should be wiser with what i post, maybe its too soon.

8. Oh its no big deal, i might have sounded harsh but that wasnt my intention.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sorry but I looked up the wizard of Oz thing. He actually had a gun in the original an tried to quickly hide it. This Reddit post explains it alot better, only reason I put this up is cause I remember the gun, cause I remember seeing his modern shirt when it happened.

*1) Yes, he had a gun. In fact, one of the biggest errors in this movie is in this scene, and you can see him throw the gun aside when it occurs. Start this video around the 1:20 mark to see him toss the gun behind him as he runs to the Tin Man. (If you're interested, the error is this: when the Tin Man is dropped by the "spooks," the top half of the costume lifts up and you can see Jack Haley's tee-shirt and the elasticized waist of the "tin legs" underneath. This was never colored over and frames were not removed in post.) Just putting this first so we all agree on the version we're looking at, because it is very important to know the print when discussing Oz

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Wow is all i can say about that. YOU THINK WE LIVE ON A SPHERE.

11. I hear ya on marks, look on you tube bruce jenners real face its cool

12. Neither a sphere, nor flat.
    A plane of existence.

Everything is Energy, Frequency and Vibration.

13. I'm not saying the earth is flat. I am a sphere earth believer and I tried looking into it myself. All I am saying is everyone who says the earth is round is just regurgitating information they have been told. No one actually aquires the data themself. Everyone is just taught it is round from day 1 of school. So pretty much programmed to believe this. No one comes to the conclusion themselves. What if it reversed. Imagine the flat earth model stuck. So for centuries people are told the earth is flat. They make flat globes and put them in all the schools. Then someone comes out and says, hey the earth is round because all the information doesn't make sense. What would people's reaction be? Same thing? Anyone so sure the earth is round what evidence have you come up with yourself to prove this theory other than to repeat what you have been told? I'm not saying you are wrong I am just saying you are trusting that scientists have everything figured out and any proven theory could never later be disproven.

14. It is pretty obvious when you apply very simple science that the Earth is round. This thread should stay on focus for the Mandela effect. There have been threads for 100's of pages disproving the flat Earth theory/conspiracy.
    :smoke:

15. Man I watched some stuff on the Mandela effect last night 1. When did sex in the city become sex "and" the city.
    Darth Vader says Luke I am your father
    Not "no" I am your father.
    Kit-Kat is how I thought the bar always was. Not KitKat. Went to my candy drawer n actually hauled a bar out and just stared at it like wtf lol
    There was so many examples that just blew my mind I turned it off and went to bed lol
    Maby I just had some really good herb but man I just had to shut her down and go to bed haha. Weird.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I also noticed something strange, myself having photographic memory i remember 5 years ago i rented a Volkswagen for 2 weeks and became very familiar with the car and its logo as i noticed it i saw them everywhere that week and became one of my favorite cars after further studying them well.

Now the Logo i remember never had a line in the middle like this one
    [​IMG]

Instead i CLEARLY remember the logo being like this below..
    [​IMG]

Now obviously people can just say well they could of just changed the logo duh? well if you look for the old logos they all have the mystery line in the middle and what is even STRANGER is that i went to my old photos from 5 years ago when i rented that car and what do you know? It has the line in the middle yet my photographic memory tells a different story.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I used to own a VW golf. It never had that line through logo I agree.
    Internet says it's confabulation like with curious George.
    I remember curious George was 1 a monkey and 2 that little fucker had I tail. I specificly i remember him using his tail at times when harrassing the man with the yellow hat.
    Strange things happening or is my memory that bad these days....
    Same with the bible . I'm a atheist but I grew up around a church. I remember the lion layed with the lamb. Not a wolf lol
    And it was always .
    Our father. Who arth in heaven.
    Hallowed be thy name
    Thy kingdom come.
    Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
    And leas us not into temptation. And deliver us from evil as thyn is the kingdom.
    The power and glory.
    Forever and ever
    Amen. Anyone else remember this?
    I was at a family members christening a while back and they said a different one with debt. And Debters in it.
    I just assumed it was a new version and my friend looked at me like I had 10 heads.
    Never thought of it much after that. Untill I heard about the Mandela effect theory.
    Do I believe it. I can't say . But man shit weirds me out.
    The prayer could just be a different translation to what I grew up with ?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Are u serious, stop medicating so strongly your getting left behind. come on man do some research. the curve on a ball earth is unmeasurable in anyway whatso ever.

19. :rolleyes: Go back to growing, trolling doesn't look good on you.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1