Flat Earth could be a result of the Mandela Effect?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wisdom Tooth, Aug 15, 2016.

1. flat earth is the result of idiocy and nothing else.

• Like Like x 5
  2. #42 Vicious, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    There have been many people that have personally pictured and have shown their old Berenstein bears books with the E spelling. Of course that could have been widely circulated with a typo.

3. I wish OP completely left out that part. Mandela effect is usually entertaining and fun to talk about, flat Earth is abysmal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I haven't seen any actual books with the STEIN spelling. Though I have seen typo's from TV guides with it. But that's not the book, that's whoever at TV guide typed things in.

I suspect another issue people encounter is exactly the same one I did when I was younger. I had a friend with the last name Berenstein. So I always assumed the Berenstain bears were Bererstein too. I was a kid, I don't think I ever even looked.

5. I think it's bullshit but the only one of the examples that gets me is the Field of Dreams quote "if you build it they will come" is what I remembered, but the scene ghas the voice saying "if you build it he will come". But maybe they used both in the movie and I forgot, the quote doesn't make much sense with "he" though.

6. #46 jas43, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    I find the Mandela effect to be interesting. I'm on the fence about whether or not I comprehend it or even believe it. It's cool to think about.

But since when was chartreuse a green/yellow color?
    I've always remembered it as being a red/pink/purple.

7. If one of the universe has a flat earth, are they 2 dimensional?
    My brain hurts

8. Idk, to me its always been green.

9. Hell i thought Caesar or some such Roman said that...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Flat as in not curved, not as in no 3rd dimension

• Like Like x 1
  11. Different timelines!

Lol, at least that's what im supposed to say according to others who have previously discussed this.
    But maybe that's only what I'm supposed to say.... In this timeline...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Flat earth is just bible thumpers grasping at straws and somehow instagram users with their "third eyes open" started believing the bullshit.

I have heard a theory that it is the CIA conducting an experiment on social media to see how easily people nowadays will believe a picture with a few words on it. All these instagram accounts post the same flat earth bullshit, and say the same thing. Also they are possibly trying to discredit all conspiracy theorists by lumping them in with flat earthers. Not saying I believe this theory but it is out there.

Mandela effect sounds interesting, I doubt it, but I should research it more. My question is why would CERN go back in time to change something as small as a coke label?

• Like Like x 3
  13. I'm sure if CERN is messing with our past, it's not that it goes and change small things, maybe the past was effected where many little things changed. Butterfly effect.
    There was a movie called Sound of Thunder. They went on a trex hunting expedition and changed the past and in the future it came in waves, slow at first.

In my opinion, humanity has too much time on its hand. Only someone with way too much time and ideas would ever be stupid enough to think the earth was flat.

• Like Like x 2
  14. By studying the universal laws i don't see how time travel can be possible in the same universe/reality. I think for one to be able to travel back in time he/she merely goes/creates an alternative universe/timeline because our past no longer exists thus changing the same reality would create catastrophic reactions in all creation itself not just one universe. Which is why the universal laws protect this from happening thus you can go back but not to your exact past. Just a thought :p

• Like Like x 2
  15. They called him "Wisdom Tooth"

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think you have it a little wrong, you're not creating an alternative universe by going there, you're going to one where that potential possibility already exists. I'll explain it proper later when I get a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This raises another question, about jumping realities. The law of thermodynamics says matter can't be destroyed or created, does it mean just this reality? Can all matter eventually be transported to just 1?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Should be Wisdom Thoth

• Like Like x 1
  19. Maybe if we open wormholes to dimensions where time travel was invented and possible, we could time travel. Theres a possibility of there being universe where time travel exists but you can travel time in a timeline that's tweaked a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Well said. That is ultimately the better of what i meant. There is no need i understand :)
    This is what we have each other for!