Flashing Lights *FUCK* Pulled Over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brillow, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Sooo, yesterday I got out of class around 2pm, headed over to 9th street trailor park to buy a quarter of some mids. Everything was normal, got the mid, put it in my pocket and said adios. Pulling out of the trailor park, and there was a school zone, which was right outside the turn so was going like 30MPH, and thought to myself, oh fuck i hope theres not a. BOOM. Flashing lights. im like FUCK! So, this cop is actin weird, he stood like 5 feet off the back of my car with his gun out, and says OPEN all the WIndows ETC ETC. and i opend all the windows, and held out my license, title, and insurance. He approached the car hit the stuff out of my hand, and was like, you have any weed in the car??

So im like oshit, theres a quarter in my pocket but I said I didn't have shit. He took his glasses off, looked at me. He said, Dont lie to me, is there any weed in the car? Do i need to get the dogs out here to search you and make you a liar. So im like, ahhh shit. I said no sir, no weed in the car. He said, do you smoke? I say, NO sir. He goes, whats with the lighter on the back seat. **Fail** I say, ummmm its a friends lighter?. We talk, etc etc he says he needed all my stuff, so i gave him liscense registration and id. Goes back to his car, I super ninjaly shove the bag into my stash spot Im like, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. He returns, says alright im gonna save you a few tickets, "Illegal Right hand turn, speeding in a school zone, and dark tint. (Just got my charger windows tinted a few days ago) And he let me go.. Phew, close call.

2. oh damn real close call, at least you sounded confident telling the cop you didn't have any.

3. Funny that you say that, at one point the cop said, "You sound to confident of yourself"

4. They will tell you "if you dont have anything why are you being so calm? so confident? ect. ect."

It's all scare tactics.

Look him in his face, say "Offier, am I being charged with anything" if they say no, "Peace, cuzzie"

5. Wait... so you took your Charger into a trailer park? Yeah man, that just screams to police "I'm a white kid buying weed."

6. alsoo not very smart having tinted windows if you are goin to be doing ANYTHING illegal in the car. my friends sisiter bf is a cop and he said if he says any car doin anything slightly illegal he will pull em over no doubt cuz the tints are suspicious.

7. HOLY SHIT DUDE

i would of been traumatized. i got pulled over for my first time a month ago but it went way better.

and we just finished smoking too

we were baked

8. rofl BS

9. No..?

10. good observation

11. Around where I live, I see more police with Chargers than normal people.