flashing colours

Discussion in 'General' started by parashar, Oct 17, 2009.

1. What I am about to ask is a theoretical question, I have never experienced it and I want to know if any of you have.

Have you ever been so stoned that when you close your eyes, you see brilliant bright colours flash in your head, and then the flashes increase in terms of brightness and intensity, to the point where you cant take it anymore - your head feels like its about to explode into the millions of colours thats splitting through your vision - and even when you open your eyes, it makes no difference?
    Im sorry if this sounds retarded, but if it were to happen to you, what would you do to stop it or bring it under your control? How do you prevent yourself from getting overwhelmed?

2. No, I can't say that I have.

3. Sounds like retinal detachment. It's not a normal occurrence when you're sober, or when you're high from weed. I'd get myself checked out.

Could also be ocular migraines, but you didn't mention anything about headaches, so probably not.

4. sometimes when i close my eyes i can see flashing colors and imagine shit ya know? but my head dont feel like its gunna xplode hah

5. Yeah, minor CEVs like that are common with weed, but not to the point that it gets unbearable