Flaps fight update

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Dec 1, 2011.

1. He was just what my brother would call a "peacock"
    Most people are like that, they are all tough talking shit and stuff.
    When it comes down to it they are chicken and only did it to look tough

2. #22 flapflip, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    [quote name='"treelover"']He was just what my brother would call a "peacock"
    Most people are like that, they are all tough talking shit and stuff.
    When it comes down to it they are chicken and only did it to look tough[/quote]

I know. Sometimes it sucks having to make sacrifices to do the right thing, but in the end I feel good about it and know it was worth it. But that little fuck better hope I never catch him in the street talking that kind of shit.

*thinks of way to make it non-violent to make mods happy*

Because I would be very upset and give him a really informative speech about how his negativity affects my feelings and give him ways to better himself :3

3. good call...how would throwing fists at each other help anything???
    now if he tries to catch you off guard and swing on you....well then its on.

4. Perhaps I was wrong and you don't have a future. Foolish pride could be your downfall. :smoke:

5. You ended that confrontation well. Now remember that it has ended and move on.

With any luck, your words and actions will impact him in a deeper and more profound way than your fists ever could. Perhaps he will realize how ultimately devoid of meaning a physical confrontation would have been, especially considering the consequences.

In that moment he may have grown up a little.

Peace.

6. You should have whipped out your gat and shot him then ran away to mexico.

7. prolly the best it could have turned out