Flaps fight update

Discussion in 'General' started by flapflip, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Well, my thread about me and that kid having issues got closed because of all the random "kick his ass!" comments, and I never got to tell you how it turned out.

Original thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/951732-might-have-fight-tomorrow.html

So basically, what happened was that he came up to me and told me he wanted to go fight in the bathroom, and I told him that I wasn't gonna waste my time and get cut from the program because he wanted to act tough, and that I had a daughter to go home to at the end of the day. He just kinda didn't know what to do and mumbled "youre a bitch" and walked away. I just laughed and he walked faster.

I just wanted to say thank you to GC for helping me end this confrontation non-violently.

2. Glad everything worked out man! :yay::hello:

Edit: I love how expressive these emoticons are ahaha

3. My hat is off to you (that could likely also go in the "Words we don't say anymore thread").

I believe that is called the real form of manning up. :cool: :smoke:

4. Perfectly executed, you came off as a total boss

5. I was quite concerned cause you never came back to tell us how it went.
    Honestly, I'm so happy it went well it totally makes my night better. GJ dude!

6. Well played.

7. Good job taking the non-violent route is usually the better right. If he comes swinging at you when you try to diffuse the fight then its self defense.

8. BUDDAMUNK did you take your medication yet?

9. It was a joke. You know, cause the guy called him a bitch, so I called him a bitch.

Thanks for ruining it, jerk.

10. No problem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68VXKMZT1Q]Buzz Killington - YouTube[/ame]

11. Good job, chief.:cool:

12. Translation; Excuse me, I have a future that I care about and wish to protect. You are immature and will be eaten by a giant sponge feet first.

Well done sir, executed exceptionally well.

13. Lmao.

Nicely played.

14. Pussy.

No really, best thing you could have done man. Glad you played it cool

15. Thanks everyone =)

I think it really could have gotten alot worse and I'm happy that it ended the way it did

16. #18 Relieved, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    roflmao ahahah

17. lol lame
    i wanted to read some action dog!

18. [quote name='"Young Dro User"']lol lame
    i wanted to read some action dog![/quote]

But that would have been exciting, and the mods don't like excitement lol