Flannel Shirts

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by NoMercy, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I love flannel shirts!! I would wear one every single day over a tank top and jeans if I could.

2. I bought 2 flannel's at american eagle today dude! I was gonna only buy one, but I was high so I pulled thru for myself and just bought 2 flannel's and a T-shirt lmfao!

3. Flannels are the best!

4. I don't know how to dress but nig when im wearin flannels guess who knows? no one knows, thats who. not even this guy.

5. I have three Ralph Lauren Polo flannels

6. I used to always wear them when I was younger I haven't worn one in years now but I still like them a lot just not wearing them nor own any

7. Flannel shirts..hmmmmm

All i can say is fashion does come around full-circle every 10, 15+ yrs.
    As a female (that grew up in 70's), a flannel shirt was something special your boyfriend, or one-night-stand would give you to wear after being intimate together.

8. Yeah I wear flannel from time to time I prefer the Tommy Hilfiger ones they are made with nice quality.

9. I only wear gucci flannels cause im fancy

10. I rock flannel atleast 5 out of seven days a week. Mostly burton and vans flannels cuz there really durable and amazingly warm for up here in the frigid north

11. It's that time of year again.

12. flannels for life

this is my boys great Grandads that he let me wear , probably 30 40 years old

Attached Files:

13. it's okay to wear during winter but don't wear it all the time or you'll look like you're trying/not trying hard enough.

14. Flannels are sexy on buffer guys. <3

ORGASM.

15. I dig em.... I wear them, and I like it when my hottie wife wears them.

16. oh damn i love sexy girls in flannel...

ill only wear the long sleeves, not sure why i dont like short sleeve ones, maybe ive just never found one i liked idk...but whats funny is i always roll the sleeves up haha

im wearing a blue one in this vid haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deWbNbcsCuQ]xmas riffage - YouTube[/ame]

17. seattle 1995 is the big flannel movement

18. love flannels:)
    i'm wearing one right now actually :p

19. everyone like flannels, i cant wear them. i think they're just too tight/uncomfortable

20. rockin the 30 dollar flannel red and black from walmart

hard in the paint