Flamboyant Guys Piss me right off!

Discussion in 'General' started by OldClassic517, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Engaging in homosexual activity has been linked to all sorts of health problems as well. I don't hate on fat people or gays. I'm just sayin' that Hezbollah has something of a point, although in some respects it's a straw man arguement. There is a growing body of evidence that most people who engage in homosexual activity do so because they were born predisposed to it; that cannot be said of the vast majority of overweight people. While there are genetic conditions that can contribute to obesity that only accounts for a fraction of the overweight and even obese people.

2. i smoke bud
    and love everything and everyone
    stope the hate
    peace :smoke:

3. I enjoy reading your post osg, very informative :D, and always nice to a degree :p.

Oh and this post has nothing to do with yours osg, just wanted to comment on yours first.:hello:

Well, im going to have to agree with someone a few post up, when he said why should people have to spend extra money, and extra time just to cater to one type of person(obese) My uncle is no where near 600 lbs, but he is a rather large man, around 350-400, and me myself, im slightly overweight myself, not by much but still. Places of buisness can't cater to just one type of person. Lets use an example, lets say my friend is gay and flamboyantly and I do have a few like this, Includeing my aunt who is a lesbian, and I see that this establishment, has gone through special mesaures to ensure that obese people are happy. Well then say as a gay guy they should have special privledges such as colorfully decorated places to eat, and rainbow flags, and etc etc. It goes on and on, now say a mexican guy(no racism here) comes in and goes hey look they are already catering to obese and gay people, I want my own section to eat in or im gonna sue them, so then the company has to put up whatever the mexican guy wants. It goes on and on, and encourage obesity is not a good thing, it causes many health problems. So extra wide seats, and extra big special cloths, all that is saying in america is being fat is okay, and yeah thats right, being a little bigger is ok, nothing wrong with not looking like every other skinny toothpick in the world today. But to the point where you become morbidly obese, that shows the person has a lack of care for themselves, or their bodies most of the time, and again promoteing obeseity promotes unhealthy ways of life.

Now your right, there are people out there that are born with genetic disease of problems, that cause them gain weight faster, and not be able to lose it as fast. but tthat is a small number of the obese people in our country or world. So I am asking, why would you not want to get surgery to be more skinny, so your health is better, or why not just lose the weight if you don't like being treated different.

4. You remind me of king jong il from team america except fat people are worse than kim jong.
    Society won't accept it because morbidly obese people are a drain on society and give less back than somebody who isn't morbidly obese, massive amounts of money are being spent on 'fatties' in my country on the National Health Service, that's money that could be spent on people who deserve it much more because they haven't MADE A CHOICE to need expensive operations but some fat pile of shit can eat 60 big macs a day for his whole life then expect SOCIETY to look after the obscene fat mess he has become when there's children with leukemia dying because the NHS can't afford to treat them. fuck that.
    Or let's say I'm on a plane next to a 'fatty' and we've both paid the same price for our tickets except the fat prick takes up all of his seat and most of mine leaving me jammed against a window by fucking Lardo at 50,000 feet. fuck that.
    Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of really nice fat people who have a lot to offer the world but they still need to crack open a can of slim fast and lose some fucking weight.