Flamboyant Guys Piss me right off!

Discussion in 'General' started by OldClassic517, Feb 11, 2009.

1. honestly, i am annoyed by exubernt, open gayness (gayness lol) but im not going to tell others how to live. so i just try to avoid situations where i'm stick with people that annoy me. and i dont hate gays, how some of them act just annoys me

2. Im not trying to be rude, im trying to bring out the REAL sesne of society, the real beleifs with politically correctness aside. i love ppl, i love all of you for being fellow tokers but we need to bond further, we need to be united in a sence of common understanding that any opinion no matter how oppressed it might be needs to be expressed as freedom of speech.

The bully in highschool, you all remember? the big strong man? no one stood up, no one said anything even tho he made you feel less than a human. well, not being able to speak my mind about feeling extremely uncomfortable infront of flamboyants drives me nuts.

sorry about any sense i may be lacking but i beleive if you search the meaning of this post will be clear... high as hell, forgetting what im supposed to be saying.

3. Flamboyant gays are just trying to assimilate into American culture. They act the way they do because its a protective barrier. Sure its easy to pick on the gay guy who looks norml sitting in the corner, but the flamboyant gay is questionable to how he will respond. Whether you believe it or not its the truth. Its a little psychology and a little sociology.

I talked to my best friend who is a lesbian for some expertise on the topic, she had to say, "Fuck those foofas."

Case closed :)

4. Gay people are cool and I have a lot of gay friends but flamers really are extremely annoying and it's uncomfortable to be around them

5. You ARE being rude. Your meaning is clear, I just couldn't disagree with you more.

I'd rather watch two men having buttsex in a public park than read any more of the bullshit you are spewing in this thread.

But here's a newsflash for you: You have the right to be a rude, homophobic asshole.

Just like other people have the right to be flamboyantly gay.

6. How does it hurt you? No, really. How? If you let someone annoy you with their behavior all you're doing is giving them power over you.

Hmmm maybe deep down you like the idea of being controlled by a flamboyant gay man..fascinating.

7. roflmao.

;)

8. amenn

9. I'm pretty sure you just won the thread

10. ok, so first off how is this thread not closed or dead

second, OP, whatever your name is, you need to chill the fuck out. im to lazy to quote your posts but fuck! you started this controversial topic, so deal with it or delete the thread

i didn't come in here to perpetuate this ridiculous argument
    i came here to point out the obvious flaw in it.

your first post had NOTHING to do with "flamboyant guys" talking openly and loudly about sex

YET you have used this as your argument for hating them repeatedly throughout the entire thread.

your original argument was just that they pissed you off because of how they spoke and acted "flamoyantly" or whatever.
    now you're trying to say that it's because they run around and talk about their sex lifes loudly and obnoxiously.

so which is it? do you hate them because of how they act or is it because you have accidentally heard their sexual conversations?

in my personal experience
    (which, in this area is quite extensive. i have two gay brothers, one of whom lives in san fransisco, which is inarguably one of the "gayer" cities in america. so ive grown up around them and their friends who vary widely from the manliest man to the girliest gay boi)
    talking loudly and publicly about sodomy is not one of the traits of a girlie boy. at all.

11. Greg d, your saying in your whole fucking life no one ever made you feel like they had power over you? Dumbass, don't use that bullshit cow = table logic in an intelligable debate between adults. im hot tempered but you dont have a real argument other than me, of all people the starter of this thread, being turned on by flamboyant men... my libido(sex drive) takes a nosedive whenever i see one of these guys, quite literally. Take it easy on me though, i DO have very mild schizophrenia(proffesionally diagnosed) we can all resort to using points that have flaws in logic the size of a flamers asshole, but the point is, these people make me feel extremely uncomfortable and i guess ill have to deal with it, but you fuckers jumping to their defence likes its your lifes purpose confuses me...

They have power over me due to political correctness and people like you who are so "anti-opinionated"(my word for people who cant accept that other ppl have different opinions on what is viewed as politically correct or widely accepted.) And it sucks, legally i must be "tolerant" of them. Everyone has different strong views on this and im not the only one who thinks the obnoxious flamboyants give the gay community a bad rep.

When did the human race become such a bitch? Back in the day, in my old mans time, shit like this wasn't tolerated. Not saying things should be like that but hey, i just miss them good 'ol days.

12. Lol wtf man why're you attacking me? I'm not even the one who said that, I just said it was funny. I already said in my first post that I like gay people cuz they're good friends but I hate flamers

13. Why should this thread be closed? Because it isn't politically correct? If it was a thread talking about D-Bag jocks at college parties, no one would think twice - hell they'd probably post funny pictures of beer bongs and sluts. But BECAUSE we're talking about a section of the gay community that we don't like, we're automatically bigot ignorant rednecks? Logic. Look it up.

14. Didn't mean to attack sorry but saying im turned on by men in any way... after reading the title of this thread someone should know that would set me off.

Im not intolerent. I hate obnoxious people who think they can get away with it. Is there a better example than that of which i've targetted?

15. I went to a restaurant, but could not fit into any of the booths. No chairs were big enough for me. I was not treated as everyone else, even though the waitress found a stool for me to sit on at a table. I am tired of not having the same rights as others. I should have a chair like everyone else, and the booths should be at least 48 inches from the back of the seat to the table-top.

All seats in movie theatres should be at least 48 inches wide, so I can be like everyone else. It does not hurt smaller people at all to sit in a seat 48 inches wide. The important thing is that I am treated just like everyone else.

All stores (no exceptions) should be required to offer clothing of XXXXXXXXXL in size, in equal amounts as smaller clothing. This is only fair. What's more is that the clothing should not be labeled XXXXXXXXXL, but "small" or "medium", so that it will appear that I am wearing the same clothing as others.

I went to test-drive a car, but could not fit inside the vehicle. This is discrimination. I am not afforded the same luxuries as others. Seats in cars should move back at least 5 feet to accomodate me. Just scoot the seat closer, if you do not like it back that far. Do not tell me the car looks funny with a seat that goes back that far....you just need to have an open mind and get use to it. Steering wheels should be at least 5 inches higher to accomodate me. I have the right to drive a car, just as anyone else does. Anyone that does not like the steering wheel that high can use the adjustment on the seat to lift it up. Don't tell me to get a modified car; I want one just like your's. That way, we will be equal. These changes do not hurt anyone. You should just become enlightened and see that we are the same.

All school desks should have twice as much space between the back of the seat and the desktop. Why all? So that I will have the same seat as everyone else. Don't discriminate by making mine different. I deserve the same as others.

When I go to the beach in my speedos, no one should look at me strange or say anything. I weigh 600 pounds, but I am not perverse. I am a normal, loving human being.

I do not want to be labeled as "fat", "obese", or "morbidly obese". You should just have an enlightened mind, and not see me as such. I want to be called "skinny". I have a right to be called "skinny". It hurts no one to label me "skinny" or "thin". It takes nothing away from other people already labeled "skinny". I deserve the same benefits as skinny people. All people should be required to call me "skinny". This would also afford me the same protection and benefits from insurance companies that do not want to cover me now. I deserve that protection.

You may say, if you don't like it, lose weight. Well, I should not have to do that. Everyone else should just have an open mind. I was genetically predisposed to be over-weight; my doctor says so. You may disagree, but some scientists back me up on this. Therefore, it is a fact, beyond any question. God made me this way. Surgery? I would still be a fat man in a skinny man's body. That would be forcing me into a closet.

Do not tell me that being overweight is morally wrong. You are judging me. Do not tell me that gluttony is wrong, as this is a political issue, not religious. The government should not be able to deny me the status I want. They have no business in this, except where it benefits me.

I am tired of everyone in the entire world discriminating against me. I do not want to take away the rights or privileges of any person, regardless of race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation. I simply want the same consideration those people enjoy.

People should change their obesiphobic attitudes. I am so glad that we have the same goals. \t\t
    \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t__________________

16. lmao.

17. Is this post a joke or what? Being really really fat is s demonstrably unhealthy lifestyle choice, building everything such as cars and tables in restaurants to accommodate morbidly obese people would just be encouraging people to be really really fat, should we also encourage people to smoke cigarettes?. and really really fat people need to be more considerate of other people as in, buy two tickets on a fucking plane, do you have any idea how much it sucks to be stuck next to a really really fat person on a plane or any other form of public transport? lose weight.

18. Wow, just wow. Instead of accepting me for who I am you're spreading hate. Why cant our society ever evolve.

19. Hah. You sir are +repped