Flamboyant Guys Piss me right off!

Discussion in 'General' started by OldClassic517, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I would either leave or ignore it. Either way, it's my responsibility to do something if *I'M* the one who is offended.

Other people have the right to talk about whatever they want, dress however they want, and act however they want. I really don't care.

2. Well penelope,not everyone is so God like as to have the amazing ability to not be affected by this pet peeve. Im sure certain things piss you off that others would tell you to be more sensitive about, i mean this IS a Marijuana forum lol.

Anyways, seriously, you sound like a moron to be honest now, not trying to be mean you know just tellin ya that its over and sometimes its best to count your loses and move on....

3. I'm not seeing where Penelope lost anything, though. So there are no losses to be counted...

Differences of opinion, obviously, and I clearly side with her in saying that some of you could learn to be a bit more forgiving, or just ignore shit that annoys you. If I had a penny for every time something annoyed me I'd be king of this motherfucker.

Just saying. Nobody loses, everybody is entitled to speak their mind...just don't get all pissy when somebody doesn't believe the same as you do.

4. #84 Oddyball, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    How about the gay flamboyant show off attention whores take some responsibility for themselves and cut the act? We don't care if they're gay or not, they don't need to walk around in a tight pink shirt with a glittery white womens belt speaking in a lispy tongue trying to get anyone in the room to look over and say, "that guy is gay." They LOVE it. Being homosexual doesn't mean you speak with a lisp and move your hands around like a woman. It's an act. Not hard to comprehend. And I know many normal gay men who despise them, like I've said before, because THEY give the rest of the community a bad name. Now will I go up to them and say anything? No. It doesn't bother me that much. So don't try to use that double speak with me in saying that I should just ignore them because I'm closed minded. No, in fact I'm a completely open minded person who can read people quite well. I see a flamboyant gay guy trying to be the center of attention in the middle of the room talking about how he loves cock, and I know that it's just accepted by so many people because we reinforce it. We use the excuse that they're "gay.", so we let them get away with it. Harmless, if you will.

Yet, if I, a straight male would start talking about my perverted sex life, you wouldn't laugh, you'd probably call me a pig. But because they are "gay" it's totally fine. Women just adore gay men who act like women because they become their "confidants." They tell all their little secrets to them because they're just like a girl, but less bitchy; and they know men really well, but don't want to fuck you. It's an act. Plain. And. Simple. I have many good friends who are gay, but they don't embarrass themselves by trying to act like a woman and gain attention by talking about how much dick they can fit in their mouths.

5. Reading threads like this saddens me for the following reasons:

1. I'm reminded repeatedly how intolerant many people are
    2. Double standards anyone?
    3. Because I could continue to list things if I wanted...

:(

6. You know more and more the human race just saddens me. Its really a shame people are so ignorant and closeminded.

7. yeah, but at least you hace a cool sig/avy =]

8. This is a very touchy thread so im not going to say to much...

It just saddens me that lots of people who consider themselves not to be racist/prejudice etc automatically fire up at threads like this, thus creating more of an issue of it and further forcing people of minorities into more distinguishable groups, and therefore magnifying their problem of being considered a 'different' group from society.

I just think that in SOME cases racism and prejudice are caused almost equally by those who think there doing right.

I see everyone on this planet as equals. That's why I am not quick to point out racist/prejudice issues because they really shouldn't exist if we are truly equal. That might bwe saying something about the current situation...

9. i was gonna respond here

with something hopefully poignant and insightful

but i realized...

you know what really pisses ME right off?

Stupid.

thread is full of it, please and thanks.

10. Being flamboyant in no way is "pushing their lifestyle on you". Ignore it if you don't like it. People getting pissed off by things that dont physically or directly in some way impact them is their problem. Live and let live.

11. Theyre not pushing anything on you. Though it might seem like it, and it does to every person alive, you are not the center of the universe. What theyre doing isnt for your benefit or disbenefit. Its your problem if you have an issue with hearing this stuff, its your problem if you cant control your thoughts and not pay attention and zone out of it. They have no obligations to conduct themselves in any way, the only "obligation" anyone has is to not directly impact someone in a way that they do not like, if the person doesn't want to be impacted that way themselves - do unto others.

Theyre not making me listen to anything. I am at my liberty to zone out and not pay attention to it, or move if I dont have that much control over myself. Both are in your control, both are your problem to deal with, not theirs. They have every right to be as self expressed in speech and dressing manner as they like.

12. i like your videoblog

13. You guys suck, honestly, you guys fucking suck. i dont care if thats your opinion, its simply and utterly wrong. like what im saying here isnt really up for debate, to me and MILLIONS its solid fact, yet you fucking people want to bitch at me for bitching about flamboyants? are you any better than me? they preach there openly gayness all over, and ill say how it pisses me off, is it that different? if it offends you fucking leave, take your own god damn advice, just like there entitled to act the way they do and piss people off i guess i have that right as well.

i have no way of proving anything here, but goddamn i really didnt think this many people would be so retarded? i dont care if you wernt being mean, your being ignorant and hypocritical in the most ironic way...

i try to point out something that pisses me and MANY people off, then i get ppl bitching at me for pissing them off? its the same crime if you ask me, only one is fucking "politically correct". fuck political correctness for god sakes, im sure each and everyone of you beleives something that is not "politically correct" yet dont speak it because your afraid of being bitched at in the same way you bitch at ppl like me....

if they want to act like that, fine. w.e i guess i cant change that, but if i tell them to STFU, in the most suttle way i can (forums), then i really dont see why they cant defend themselves from simple words that arent even directed at gays, im not targeting gays! WTF isnt understood about that? im targeting the obnoxious ones! god damn! im going to start being flamboyant about all my hetero beliefs in public and see how long it takes to get slapped, punched, or arrested. but these flamers? they get a giggle out of those of you defending them. it SICKENS me.

yah, you guys are also right, so many problems in the world, i love how no one really cares this much about more pressing issues that affect LIFE and HEALTH, but somehow an innocent venting forum was turned into a "cold" war, i say cold because you people dont just come out and say what you really think of me, but instead try to act all intellectual and NICE to cover your own damn ass kuz your to afraid to take ridicule for what you beleive. how fucking fake has society become. if your straight, theres no doubt in my mind flamers piss you off a LITTLE bit, not the "he might be a flamer", im talking "holy shit this guy wont STFU" flamer. i bet even non flamboyant gays get pissed by this! its the same principle as a macho jock classic asshole stereotype guy picking on everyone. hes pissing them off, and ppl arent afraid to admit it. but when it comes to "touchy" issues everyones to much of a godamn pansie to admit anything. show some spine, fuck.

14. dude, you need to smoke a bowl.
    calm down... please?

15. i agree with mclovin cant we all just live and let live? sure they can be annoying at times but really now does it affect you so deeply that they just piss you off like no other?

16. actually we dont know how far the universe goes in any direction so anything or anyone could possibly be the center of the universe.:eek:

17. #97 PhoenixPharmer, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

So people should walk around doing other offensive things openly and freely, with no discretion?

Or should they possibly monitor their PUBLIC BEHAVIOR to make it a little more PUBLICLY ACCEPTABLE?

If I need to urinate, how about I relieve myself on the wall, right where you're standing..
    Move if you don't like it.

In public, people should conform to normal.
    Normal shouldn't have to conform to people.

This has nothing to do with HATING GAYS, it's just about hating people who can't keep there shit to themself.

Say you have a child....
    You aren't gonna want your kid witnessing ANYTHING inapproriate sexually or otherwise.

And it being 'straight and inappropriate ' or 'gay and inappropriate' isn't gonna make a difference...

Even the people on here who ARE gay, are saying the SAME THING.

Yes. Straight people do it too.
    THEY SUCK EQUALLY.

/thread

18. Can everyone in this thread stop being politically correct and have their own thoughts. I find them annoying. My opinion. I agree with op

19. + rep

And i totally agree with you, you dont have to conform to what some of these guys think on this board cos most of em are just going with the crowd, you're entitled to your own opinion and stance, we're a free society in which you dont have to love nor tolerate everything that happens around you.

20. #100 Jankydank, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    Damn I can't believe you guys are still missing the point. It is rude to act in a way that will knowingly offend others when in public. That is why there are laws against public intoxication, disorderly conduct, public nudity (the list goes on, believe me) BECAUSE IT DISRUPTS OTHER PEOPLE. Me, as a normal person, I try not to do anything or say anything that will make other people around me think to themselves "what did he just say" or "wow he is obnoxious". I have what's called respect for other people and in the case of this thread, running around, talking about the plethora of "gay things" homosexual men talk about openly is disrespectful. Anybody that argues they are not being disrespectful because of their sexual orientation is an IDIOT. Yes, I'll call you an idiot straight to your face because I can't possibly fathom how somebody can accept that type of behavior (and apparently any other disrespectful/disruptive behavior) as "ok". Tell me, if I walk buy and spit on you, right between your eyes, is that ok? It's just who I am and I can't help it. So I'm sorry but you are going to have to move, because I'm going to be me and spit on everyone.

I honestly don't care how you guys are going to respond to my hypothetical situation anymore. All I've gotten from that is "I'll move away because I can control myself" Awesome, I have self control also. You are completely ignoring the main point and I'm done trying. Fuck being PC. It's hard to even write this post without saying something that will piss off all the people who feel it's acceptable to have a public discussion about how two men fucked the other night.

Next time I see a homosexual behaving this way I'm going to sit down right next to him with my friends and start talking EXTREMELY loudly about all of my sexual encounters, my favorite positions, what girls do that really gets me. I'm going to see if he just gets up and ignores it, or if he says something to me because I'm being rude (I'm guessing it's going to be the second option) Most people don't deal with their problems by being a bitch, tucking tail, and running away to another corner of the bar (or wherever you might be) MOST people will tell somebody to shut the fuck up, perhaps in a few more words, but the message will be the same.