Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flaky suppliers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trishool, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Ok i gotta vent. This will be my first real post in this forum..Been smoking for 10 years now, smoked the good Indian hash in Manali, the dirty shwag in the north, done the good canadian stuff, the NYC middies, now in DC..
    DC has been pretty crappy when it comes to reliability. MY "guys" always seem to flake out. The first one i had moved to Cali..the next few were amateurs and were very spotty with supply and the latest ones number doesnt work anymore.....not to mention that he sold me some ammonia laced stuff that was pretty nasty...so yeah no real point to this post i guess, just need to vent...any stories?

- remember always pass with your right hand...respect!

2. grow it yourself

3. ^^ that.

Or meet some reliable people, man. It's all about who you know. It's always nice if your connect is your friend.

4. if somebody laced my herb with ammonia..omg...

5. Keep on working on more suppliers, sounds like you've just had some bad luck. And being from around the area I'd suggest maybe trying to get out of DC to pick up if ya can.

You'd always be able to find green, or anything else, in the right areas of Baltimore.

6. no doubt..cant grow cuz i have an intrusive landlord..its just hard to find shit randomely and I would much rather buy from someone who either grows themself or is reliable..you know its weird, its been like a month since I lost my connect and I work like 12 hours a day...every day I come and wish I have something to just lay back and toke... It sucks not knowing people....LOL about the growing thing, I actually daydream about having a place of my own so I can grow some crazy bushes

7. yeah I have that same problem... all the guys I get either don't have it, or their number doesn't work anymore 'cause they couldn't pay their damn bill

8. #9 t543, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009

Ive had the same problem, i just moved out west farm town outside some bigger cities and i dont kno anyone out here first time comin out this way so it was difficult for a while cause i worked all the time too but i finally managed to score some decent for way to high price, or maybe cause im not use to get regular deals haha. Connect seems to be decent and reliable, can call up and pick up whatever whenever, its still good to branch out and find others to try to get the best one.

Oh yea thats why i'm growing my own out here got the perfect opportuinty with all this land out here that family owns. :D

9. yeah i was gonna say DC has turned into a huge shithole now and knowing the east coast all the dealers are prob mids dealers who deal mids to get themselves headies. thats what all the east coast is like in the north.

but if you were to go outside DC or even get a philly connect and drive there to get like 2 Os at a time you will get better deals and much better weed. trust me i love phillies weed its so fucking dank