Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FL Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 941dankness, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Just some random pickups, ill update this thread with what I pick up. :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. damn 941/239 here bro, shits fire for sure!

4. Urm... is it me or does that look un-naturally purple?

5. Looks leafy as fuck

6. nice man those purps have been everywhere in fl

7. looks pretty legit. I used to rep 941 went to Charlotte High but now Im in Texas!!!

8. It's just the lighting.

9. [quote name='"Sanguine"']Urm... is it me or does that look un-naturally purple?[/quote]

Ya No kidding I've never seen anything that deep of purple.

10. #10 dgbigkush, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Its not the lighting, I have a post on here as well just got some shit like that was crazy purple. Never seed bud that purp untill recent.

11. :) from Colorado and Cali

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Niiiiiicee

13. E(ast)xotiC(oast)

14. nice the first ones looks FL grown "hazes" (upper mids) Cali and Col bud always stands out!

15. Fla weed...In a nutshell!

And that purp looks great man, its not unnatrually purple at all. ive seen some craay color shit brah, Haters gonna hate.

+1 for you bro. Nice nuggets.

16. #16 Doobious Joe, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    For some reason and it may be a genetic monster but there are batches of Purple that come and go all through Florida that are dark like the OPs. I have personally seen shit so purple it looked black and smelled like a grape now and later that was in the sun all day. Hot and sticky!

edit: anyone else come across buds that smell like OG roadkill from 3+ feet, but once you get your face in the bag its str8 Christmas Trees/Douglas Fir kind of smell with a hint of Orange or Lemon zest? I have an example of this in my thread. There are two examples of it. One from like a month or so ago and it was just the orange/pine smell and now the new one has an added scent of blueberries when crushing the nuggage for packs. Crazy Fire guys.

17. More dankage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]