Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FL Krippy Pickup *pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by aoz200, Sep 12, 2010.

1. I got this shit for $50 an 8th they called it Krippy like most people do or dro. How come these people have dank and don't know strain names? but anyways what do you guys think?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. why does it look so leafy? :confused:

3. Yeah looks good man just looks like the grower dodnt trim it very well! What part of fl you located?

4. where in fl are u?

5. Around the Tampa Bay area

6. dont mean to hate but we had da cheese down in so fla earlier in the month/last month. 25/50 too. everyone loved that shit

7. decent. But for FLA you should be paying like 40-45 an 8th for that quality cause I always can get good dank for 50 all day

8. Maybe because they didnt a poor triming job?

I keep it 727

9. Looks like some nicer mids:)

10. Not dissing at all only educating a little bit: I have smoked 1000's of different strains from all over the world and diff growers alike, some locally and some i got from others & been growing for over 4 years with always some good genetics so i can assure you i am not trying to be a pot snob or anything, Even my local grower hooks do same shit and intill i really started educating these foolish growers who seem to think it takes miracle grow and water to get some " CHRONIC ".

The bud you got in the pictures i can def tell just by looks: They quick dried it, prolly if any cure time, fast trimmed ( did a terrible job btw ) But worst thing is by size of buds and how the triches look at that distance it's def some premature stuff by a good few weeks or so, which might be rip weed or newb growers, happens way too often in my parts , which is def why i only buy from a few educated and people who actually know what they are doing with their plants.... LOL you would be surprised people out here and how dumb they are on cannabis, even the heavily seasoned smokers.

Ethier way sucks, I would use some scissors and trim those big leafs off, taste and smell will do wonders in a jar as well. Price seems alright fosure, is it real dry? Then u def got prolly a fat sack eh. I wish i lived in FL, would be growing like a monster with their weather. Lived there when i was younger in Ocala, if that means anything.

11. The guy above me is so right. I hate that so many people are uneducated. But they act like they are because they grow. But I cant do shit about it unless I find a better connect or grow myself.

12. miami?

13. looks premature

14. eww dude. who ever cured that, or didnt cure it for that matter, should never be allowed to grow ever again

15. When I smoked krippy back in the late 90 it looked like this all the time.
    [​IMG]

Which is Barneys Farm Dr Grinspoon.

No one else krippy looked like this back in the day?

16. very leafy and has quite a few sticks in it nice lookin mids tho

17. to the guy that asked about the cheese, im more north then miami. Could have come from there not sure. Im located somewhere in west boca raton

18. thats not dank :/

19. #20 aoz200, Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
    Yeah I figured there were a few things wrong, But that shit looks wierd Smurfy I never seen shit like that lol
    This is some no name green and purple dank I had like a week ago
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]