Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FL: Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WeezTheJuice, May 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys, check out this dank quarter I was able to get my hands on. Buds are super frosty, very smooth, couldn't ask for better. My normal pickups aren't this high quality so I'm pretty excited. I was told the genetics are something along the lines of mango x bubba kush, but I'm highly skeptical about that. Let me know what you think :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks great man :)

3. yumm, look at all of those trichs man. bet they give you an awesome head high!

4. Yea dude, great head high for sure, especially because I've just been vaping it for the last few days. Thanks for the compliments guys.

5. thats some heady shit right there man fuck yea smoke it up!!!

6. I picked up some of that stuff too man(or something extremely similar looking) and smoked a j of it a couple minutes ago,:smoking:

u in south florida as well?

7. Na, but that's where it came from. My good friend brought it up with him.

8. Nice pickup man, looks kinda similar to what I'm burning :smoke:

9. mm yum. :) lookin' good dude. :smoking: