FL 4/20 meet-up

Discussion in 'General' started by _circuit_, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I think that we should get as many people from GC as possible together on 4/20 to toke up anyone else think this seems like a good idea?

2. Cool idea but in the real world it doesn't work that way.

3. Yeah. Everyone on here is cool but I'm not about to meet up with a bunch of people I've never met lol.

4. ^yea that...better off just getting a bunch of people you know together for a 420 party.

5. in theory its a good idea. I wouldn't be down to meet up with people who i only talk to on the internet. You may not like who they are in person

6. It would be kind of interesting to meet a bunch of ppl from this forum though, I'd like to see how many stereotypes fit true. lol

7. well i think it would be cool to have a bonfire lol but i don't see why everyone say they wouldn't be willing to party with anyone from the forums i mean worst case scenario you leave :hippie:

8. im 45 min. west of jville,,,,

lake city.... if you ever take a ride,, i;ll bonfire and blaze you out,,,,

maybe even hook you up with some pussy,,,,

i know some ho's...
    [​IMG]

9. that would be cool but you have no way to prove who anyone is.. you could possibly walk into an arrest.. it would work if you lived in a place like amsterdam or any place like that

10. Oh shit you're right...I bet the OP is a cop. lol jk

I doubt any cops care enough about weed to troll forums looking for kids with a few grams to bust...at least I like to think there aren't any cops like that...

11. well who ever is serious about this pm me and we'll go from there:hippie:

12. i heard organizations run on hopes and dreams nowadays

13. the battle of olustee park,,, sounds like a chill place,,,,

on highway 90 in the middle of osceola forest....:cool:

14. hahah well i mean if everybody else is doing it hit me up...

but florida is a big state and 420 is just one day...

and as far as i know were not supposed to talk bout meets up unless the rules changed recently

15. its a trap
    [​IMG]

16. ^ Lmfao.

If I didn't live in UK I'd be down :D

17. I'd be game for meeting a few people on here, but as for the rest of the crazy people on here, I'd rather go make friends at an AA meeting. Some of you guys are just weird/creepy.

(but the rest of you guys kick ass)

18. I feel like all the other Florida members are in northern florida...I'm all the way down here in southwest. :-/

19. Realistically the best and probably only way for this to go down was if we decided to meet up at an event that already scheduled to happen. There are probably some concerts, and whatnot down the road where people will be doing plenty of drugs openly, and without any discretion.