Fixing a pipe, PLEASE HELP! <3

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BrntTostrStrudl, Jul 19, 2011.

1. So i recently broke my first pipe and ive been trying to find ways to bond it back together. The pipe honestly isnt worth too much, just a standard pipe that glows in the dark (which is pretty badass btw) but my girlfriend gave it as a present so ive made it my goal to try every possibility before i give up. i started with ghetto masking tape which worked temporarily but honestly, who wants a taped up pipe? then i tried a hot glue gun which failed miserably. So now im trying glass epoxy which seems to have worked pretty well. the only question i have now (since the break was near the mouth piece) is if its actually safe to put my mouth on dried epoxy. cause on the warning label it says it can be fatal if you consume. Im just not quite sure if they mean before it dries or just in general. so i decided to come to you amazing fellow smokers for advice. hopefully good/valid advice that wont get me killed[​IMG] thanks for any help you can give[​IMG]

2. i used hockey tape to put my piece back together.

and it still is on and workings nicely.

but it tastes like tape aswell lol.

3. If i were you i'd invest in a new one. But if you truly need it fixed, use some sort of heat resistant adhesive. Is it glass? If so, it cant be fixed. If its not you should get a glass piece next time. They are the shit.