Fixed Ice pinch bowl bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by asdf555, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

So I've been lurking on GC for quite a while now and only recently made an account. This is the first thread I have started and hopefully you guys can help me out. I need a new portable piece and I always like getting bubblers but I don't want to sacrifice functionality for portability. I don't want a really tech/high end piece, I want something I can fit in my pocket. Normally I'd settle for a hammer with a straight diffused downstem but (and here's the curx of my post) I am wondering:

Is it possible to have a fixed ice pinch or dd on a bubbler? I've gotten so used to my friends ice pinch bowl on his Bong; it makes everything so much easier and it reduces waste as less weed gets sucked down. I want this but on a normal small (7-9 inch long) bubbler not some hardcore $200 inline and I dont want another bong until I move out. So what do you think GC, can it be done? Ive already contacted a few blowers and am waiting for them to get back to me.

What do you think, am I stupid? Is it an unnecessary compromise like moped? Has someone already made this thread and I just suck at using the search tool? Do you like the idea? Do you know a prodo model that I can look at?

Apologize in advance for rantiness/rambliness or anything

2. Yeah i think your request is a bit much. Yes bubblers/ice bongs are nice BUT you DO sacrifice portability. There is a small plastic bowl i know of that folds shut into a barrel type shape. You then unfold the plastic mouthpiece and fill the chamber with water and you can smoke it. Im too high to find a link.

3. Hahah I totally understand your dilemna don't worry, link is cool whenever. I think you misunderstand me though, I want a bubbler FOR portability as opposed to a bong. I can get away with 8 inches or less and I love hammers BUT I also want a diffused downstem (which is very very normal) and an ice pinch bowl (not normal). Not for ice or anything but for better flow/less weed falling. I can get away with a decent sized bubbler i just cant have anything huge/weird shaped/impractical for my living situation and habits like this: [​IMG]

(not mine, found on another forum)

I still however would like the various accessories of the above haha

4. #4 flammzrant, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    can you drop $160 on a headford disk bubbler? 7in tall with a disk perc in it and its GonG like a bong.
    otherwise, Jake Wilson recently came out with hand pipes with a disc screen in it, so I'd imagine the same could be done to a bubbler, just have a hole in the middle of the screen

5. dude all those accessories on the above pic witht he medicali bubbler is overkill and causes drag and looks tacky...if ur gonna use a ash catcher stick to just one...id go with an inline

6. he said he doesn't want a big setup like that and that it's not his picture

7. #7 Hydroriffic, Jul 5, 2011
  8. #8 smilyagent, Jul 5, 2011
    I make bubblers and pipes with 4 holes and disk screens they add to the price but are cool

9. this guy, he can fix you up nice

10. Thanks for reading haha and thanks everyone for replying
    flammzrant i wasnt planning on spending over 100 or getting a GonG setup but coincidentally i made 500 bucks this weekend and godamnit that headford is a beautiful temptress i might just go to atl and drop 160 but also smiley agent pmd i always like supporting individual blowers and have never been into brand names. also it might not cost as much :p thanks for the contributions!