fixable?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by hennerchilll, Jun 18, 2009.

1. this is my tube dont really feel like telling the whole story but just let me know if you guys think this is fixable or not hopefully it is
    and if you guys got any suggestions on where i should get it repaired and how much thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Perhaps not all hope is lost. I don't know much about repairs but it does seem like you could fix it. Call your local blowers to see if they can help you out

3. pm sasha from pnpglass. He will fix that shit. Just the stemless is broke right? No other major cracks in bong. Even if there was, he could put an inline on it or beaker. (which i dont suggest the beaker) haha cause i dont like beakers

4. Definitely fixable man shouldn't charge you to much either

5. nah man nothing else is wrong with it besides what i showed pictures of
    how much u think its gonna cost and how long? the faster the better

6. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p beakers rock I don't care if there is more drag from them or you can clear straights faster haha :D

7. to basack what is sashas user name and anyone else no a cheap place that would fix it up and make it look the way it did?
    thanks guys thats why i love gc

8. Search him in google haha.... Pnpglass. He will do whatsever you want. And it wont take to long ive heard his quick and reliable. Idk about price but it wont be to much. you could prolly get it done for 50 plus sshipping

9. [​IMG]

here's some of his work. it was a broken bubble bottom mini.

and it hits better new. ;)

10. or 420repair.com, heard nothing but good things from them
    goodluck man

11. thats always a sad thing to see