Fixable?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Jul 12, 2015.

1. I was really pissed and fucked up my glasses. Frame got bent a little bit and the lenses popped out. Do you think I could bend the frame to look normal and pop the lenses back in? They're Armani exchange aviators.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436735164.671694.jpg

2. ye probably wont ever be perfect tho

3. Because of the material It seems like it wouldn't be difficult. How bad is your vision? If you can't do things like driving without them I would go and take them to where ever you got them and they should be able to fix it, I wouldn't risk doing it yourself.

4. I doubt they are prescription

5. They're actually just regular shades, although my eyes are very bright blue so if it's too bright (or foggy with sun behind it) then I have trouble keeping my eyes open. I may still take it into a place to make sure that it's done right, or just do it myself.
    Thanks for the responses!

6. I'm an optometric technician. Just take them in to your local eye clinic and they should fix them for you. *if they brake them more they won't be liable*
    But you can do it yourself if you think you have the skill.

7. We usually will pop em in a machine with heated salt for easy bending. Good luck man

8. Dude I've broken so many pairs of glasses over the last 20 years. They get ridiculously expensive too.

Take 'em down to a local eye glass place, Walmart. They'll usually hook you up if the damage isn't too bad.

9. #10 stinunexp, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2015
    well,We usually will pop em in a machine with heated salt for easy bending. Good luck man[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

10. Oh, i HAVE the skill. Trust me.
    Probably a good idea to get it done by someone with experience though, Walmart sounds like a good idea. Rather, something similar to Walmart cause the closest one is in San Jose I think, and that's preposterous. My optometry people are absolutely awful, but I do have a jeweler place nearby. Plus, Macy's and target. I think there's a sunglasses hut kiosk in the mall, don't know if they could help.
    Thank all a ya kindly.