Fixable?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by colleen_byrne, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hello everyone its a sad sad night for this clumsy chick. I FCKIN KNOCKED MY BONG OVER. Thankfully no damage to the exterior, however two of the percs inside have been detached from the original base and are trapped in their chambers... wondering if my baby can be fixed.

(percs are stacked on top of each other.) Honeycomb on the bottom remains in place and undamaged but the cylinder perc in the middle and tree perc on top are out of place. I think its a lost cause because on top of the tree perc is a splash guard and ice notches so its gonna be hard to get in there to reattach them. 

The picture is from before it was broken. Let me know what you guys think about reattaching these/ if any of you happen to know a magical glass blower.

Attached Files:

2. Fixing it is possible but you're not gonna find anyone who's gonna want to fix that since its an import. Even if they were willing to it would cost over $100 to get it fixed.

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app