fix red eyes without drops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vespathug, Nov 19, 2011.

1. im gonna have to try that sometime lol

2. you can also just take deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth or something? i heard somewhere that doing that can help get rid of red eyes

3. wow good idea man, im home a lot and cant really use eye drops.. and i hate putting shit in my eye..

4. you musta been freaking out to be holding ice cubes to your eyes dog...

lol shits ridiculous

5. I don't mess with eye drops really, what's wrong with having eyes red as fuck.

nobody really cares or looks at me unless I have a big fucking grin to accompany the red eyes.

it throws people off when I'm just grinning for no reason, what a sad world we live in where its odd to be happy

6. [quote name='"Dualified"']i didn't know cold contracts your blood vessels. i thought it dilated them more because your body needs more heat.[/quote]

Colds makes your body shunt (shunt = tighten) the blood to vital organs. The body doesn't give a fk if your toes, fingers, arms or legs freeze and fall off. It protects your heart, lungs, kidneys, liver....

7. Ya man 9 times out of 10 I just don't care but sometimes its important to look like I'm not a stoner ya know like around cops and family and such.

8. Yeah, back in 8th grade I used to hold my cold hands against my eyelids... Basically the same thing.

9. "Son come home now"
    "Word, I'll be home in an hour mom."

10. i dont really care about it anymore, i just give a shit eating grin if anyone says anything.

but i was good at being able to tear up, i would tear up and blink a lot and they seemed to get whiter, or i just thought they looked whiter lol.

fucking with red eyes usually ends up with dry annoyed eyes later that day. its just more chill to keep the red eyes.

11. dude! You were that sketchy guy in the van i saw at walmart, rubbing ice on his eyeballs for 10 minutes straight with a big grin on his face! :eek: